[D&D Next] Misfits of the Sharn Watch OOC

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Ditto for Pacific time. My "location" (below my avatar image) says "Western Oregon," so there's that.
(I keep forgetting: are we still GMT-8 when we go to Daylight Saving Time? Or are we GMT-7 now, and GMT-8 during the winter months?)

fermuch

First Post
Ditto for Pacific time. My "location" (below my avatar image) says "Western Oregon," so there's that.
(I keep forgetting: are we still GMT-8 when we go to Daylight Saving Time? Or are we GMT-7 now, and GMT-8 during the winter months?)

I'm at Argentina, and we're GMT-3. I can post at night (between 8 to 11pm).

slobster

Hero
And welcome Marik Trishel, our resident party-patcher-upper.

I rearranged your sheet a little bit, but now that it's its own page you can fiddle to your heart's content. I'm also not 100% sure about your AC, by my reckoning it should be 12, but I may be missing something. Were you looking at the entry for ringmail?

So we have sheets for a human cleric and a halfling wizard, with a high elf warlock on the way. We still have room for more in the party, so if anyone out there is interested please come on down!

fermuch

First Post
And welcome Marik Trishel, our resident party-patcher-upper.

I rearranged your sheet a little bit, but now that it's its own page you can fiddle to your heart's content. I'm also not 100% sure about your AC, by my reckoning it should be 12, but I may be missing something. Were you looking at the entry for ringmail?

So we have sheets for a human cleric and a halfling wizard, with a high elf warlock on the way. We still have room for more in the party, so if anyone out there is interested please come on down!

I think I made a mistake :blush:
Let me think. It's 12+Dex mod, right? Then it'll be 11 (12+(-1)). Am I right?

slobster

Hero
I think I made a mistake :blush:
Let me think. It's 12+Dex mod, right? Then it'll be 11 (12+(-1)). Am I right?

It's 13 for studded leather, -1 for dex so 12 total. If you were a War domain cleric you could also upgrade to ringmail and a shield for a total of 15 AC (heavy armor doesn't factor in dex).

Not saying you should go War domain, though. Just pointing it out. Laser cleric sounds sweet, and I'm curious to see how you can exploit that fire/radiant resistance.

fermuch

First Post
It's 13 for studded leather, -1 for dex so 12 total. If you were a War domain cleric you could also upgrade to ringmail and a shield for a total of 15 AC (heavy armor doesn't factor in dex).

Not saying you should go War domain, though. Just pointing it out. Laser cleric sounds sweet, and I'm curious to see how you can exploit that fire/radiant resistance.

Okay, I'll edit the sheet in a moment.

Laser cleric? LOL

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm in Western Europe and always forget the GMT.

But exact timing will be a problem, as I cannot get in my new apartment before December. but must leave my old one end of October. I will "visit" my parents and friends during this month, but I cannot give a posting schedule. Sorry.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Ortley and Marik each appear in two different places (and versions?). Ortley, in particular, appears both as a comment on the Character Roster page and as a separate page in the Wiki.

Were we supposed to create the separate Wiki pages for them ourselves? Maybe I would be able to go back and delete the comment version of Ortley on the roster page if that would reduce confusion -- especially when we start updating things.

And . . . equipment list. Subtracting item costs from 150 GP leaves Ortley with 29 GP on hand. I didn't list his mage robes, ink and paper, winter blanket, tallow candles, signet ring, and manacles & key (in case the party somehow manages to take "The Raven" alive) because I wanted to keep the entry short; but should those things go on the Char Sheet?

slobster

Hero
I added them as their own pages, yes, and those are the official and to-be-updated versions. Include the rest of your equipment there, and update the page as things change. You could also post things like ongoing conditions as they happen.

If you want to delete the comment version, go ahead!

I'll be referencing your wiki page whenever I need to look at your sheet, although we'll also make use of minisheets for simple things like passive ability checks.

Thanks [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6700478]fermuch[/MENTION] for getting those up, is anyone else getting ready to put up their sheets?

fermuch

First Post
I added them as their own pages, yes, and those are the official and to-be-updated versions. Include the rest of your equipment there, and update the page as things change. You could also post things like ongoing conditions as they happen.

If you want to delete the comment version, go ahead!

I'll be referencing your wiki page whenever I need to look at your sheet, although we'll also make use of minisheets for simple things like passive ability checks.

Thanks [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6700478]fermuch[/MENTION] for getting those up, is anyone else getting ready to put up their sheets?

Where should we put the mini-sheet? In every post in the forum as a quote?

Oh, I almost forgot it. I'll be traveling in an hour. I'll be back on Sunday. I can post anyway from my phone, but I will not be avaible as I'm currently.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases