Ultimate Equipment

Satin Knights

First Post
It normally takes us a while to approve a book for use. This is going to be one of the most tedious to do unless we expedite it. I think we should just hit it with a chainsaw of broad rules, and then accept the rest.

For example:
a) no firearms or items that enhance firearms.
b) no items that alter or create spellblights.

Any other general rules to throw at it?
Has anyone seen something individual that should be excluded?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Haven't read through all this but I would agree with the above comments. Haven't found anything particularly bad nor do I have any additional exceptions.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've glanced through it, and don't find anything I'd be adamant - or even particularly excited - about excepting other than the firearm & spellblight items mentioned above.

jkason

First Post
Gah. I've been so out of it, I didn't even realize there was a new core rulebook out. Definitely any items that make use of / alter content we already banned seem easy enough to eliminate from the equation, though, without my having to look. :)

Systole

First Post
It'll be a while before I get my hands on a copy, but nothing on the SRD strikes me as outlandish. The new special materials are kind of nice, actually.

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, we have five "probably OK" opinions and no dissenting opinions in the last month. To make it official,

All items from the Ultimate Equipment book are available in LPF except:
a) no firearms or items that enhance firearms.
b) no items that alter or create spellblights.

I am voting YES.

My current island adventure intends to pull many new thingamabobs from this book.

Systole

First Post
I have not sat down with the book and feel uncomfortable putting a formal approval stamp on it. I will put a conditional YES on it pending actually looking at it (probably next week or the week after).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases