DM: Sunshadow21
Judge: Mowgli

Start Date: 9/23/2012
Suspended: 1/21/2013
121 days

Players:
Heinrich Schreibersen
Encounter XP: 568; Encounter GP: 668
level 5 time xp (42 days x 28 xp) = 1176 xp; level 5 time gp (42 days x 31 gp) = 1302 gp
level 6 - 11/3/12 (14487 starting xp + 300 encounter xp + 1176 time xp = 15963 xp)
level 6 time xp (79 days x 44 xp) = 3476 xp; level 6 time gp (79 days x 42 gp) =3318 gp
total time xp = 4652; total time gp = 4704
total xp = 5220; total gp = 5372
Nimiemtioquijuil
Encounter XP: 568; Encounter GP: 668
time xp (121 days x 28 xp) = 3388 xp; time gp (121 days x 31 gp) = 3751 gp
total xp = 3956; total gp = 4419

[sblock=Adventure Rules]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling because some rolls need to be kept secret and it's just plain faster when trying to roll for a lot of npcs.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet would be much appreciated in every IC post during a fight. [/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW [/sblock]

[sblock=Encounter Information]11/3/12 Initial Riddles: 600 xp total/300 xp each; 1176 time xp; 1302 time gp; Heinrich levels
11/28/12 Grig: 400 xp total/200 xp each; Ni- 784 time xp, 868 time gp; Heinrich- 1232 time xp, 1176 time gp
1/1/13 Fire Beetle: 136 xp total/68 xp each; Ni- 924 time xp, 1023 time gp; Heinrich- 1452 time xp, 1386 time gp
1/21/13 Game suspended[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
building thr mini stat block

"Gutebn Tag, Mein Herr." gesturing to the warrior, the gnome and then himself, The red haired young human introduces those he was in conversation with already. When he introduces the warrior, he first winks at Ni, "Ist das Grünschnabel Krieger, Elrik, Recent arrived to Venza. Das Meister der Vorladung, Ni, fellow adventurer. Und mein self, Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Vizard. "

His accent is thick with that of a far off barony.

[sblock=translations *he he har har*]
Grünschnabel Krieger = greenhorn warrion
Meister der Vorladung = master of summons
[/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Heinrich
AC: 13 [17] touch 12 [16] ff 12
dex +2, bracers +1, [shield spell +4]
HP: 22/22
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Resistance: 5 fire

Current Weapon in Hand: empty

Fire jett: 7/7 remaining
Spells Remaining:
0 level: prestidigitation, Detect Magic , Dancing Lights, acid splash
1st Level: Burning Hands(ev,E,*), shield, Burning Hands(ev,E,*)
2nd level: Burning hands of acid (A,ev,E), scorching ray (ev,E), Cat's grace
3rd Level: Fire ball (**,ev,E), Fire ball (**,ev,E), Haste

( - ) denotes a cast spell
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat)
(E) elemental: flame school
(ev) evocation
(A) denotes changed to acid
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast
(#) recalled via pearl of power
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The campus of the magic school is easy enough to find, as is the building housing the Reality Machine. As the gnome said, there are a few people who know where to find it. The building is a dome, and the inside is a large flat courtyard seemingly made from a single stone, surrounded by a 2 story ring of offices, classrooms, labs, and various storage rooms. The equipment and power source for the device and safely secured in a very secure basement that lies beneath the entire courtyard. It takes a while to find someone about, but you do eventually find a dwarven wizard in what appears to be the main control room for the apparatus.

Qik

First Post
Ni enters the control room and greats the dwarf with a flourish-y bow. "Good afternoon, gentledwarf. Myself and my esteemed colleague, Herr Heinrich, have arrived here at the request of Dr. Thaddeus Roustabout to aid him in an unspecified project of his. I was wondering if you could direct us to the personage with whom we may glean more information about yon project."

[sblock=OOC]Haven't finished leveling Ni yet, but his Diplomacy mod is at least +21 - I'll take 10 on that if possible, for a 31.[/sblock]

nimientioquijuil-smaller-e1336011034261.png
lumoies-e1336011022912.png
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
HP: 30/30
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/11
Spells:
- 0: DC 16; Infinite
- 1: DC 17; 5/5
- 2: DC 18; 2/3

Active Magic:
- Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 20/20
Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
Perception: +8
Initiative: +3

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+5, 1d6+3
- 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3[/sblock]​

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]That will be enough he doesn't immediately kick you out. Still going to be a grumpy cuss, though. No matter of diplomacy will help with that. Will get a response up later tonight after I clear my mind from work and get some supper.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Eh, what the bother? Who are you and what are you . . . The gnome sent you for a task but you don't know what? Did he at least have the wits to tell you who to look for or why he thought you may be useful?" The dwarf grumbles when he sees you, looking up briefly before not even waiting for an answer to return to his work.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ghutentag. Das Doctor mentioned somtink about das Reality Machine? He suggested vee haf skills to assist in project he und associates, such as you, are vurkink on."

[sblock=if accent is too thick]
let me know and I will tone it down.
"hello. the Doctor mentioned something about the Reality Machine? He suggested we have skills to assist in a project he and his associates, such as you, are working on."[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The dwarf scowled, "Yes, yes, I got that part clearly the first time. The question now is which project and which associates. This isn't exactly a small department and most of us have at least half a dozen projects going at once with different people within the department."

Qik

First Post
Ni frowns. "Hmmmmmm....I'm sorry to say that Dr. Roustabout did not in fact have the necessary wits to provide us with that detailed information. As to why he thought we might be useful..." Ni thinks for a moment. "When the good, but apparently lacking in wit, doctor approached us, I was enlivening some condensation so as to put out the magical fire of my good friend Heinrich, here. That seemed to get his attention. Does that help clarify things at all?" asks the gnome, doe-eyed.

[sblock=OOC]Ni will continue to lay on the charm in order to boost the dwarf's disposition towards us. I don't expect him to get friendly, but even begrudgingly helpful would be good.[/sblock]

nimientioquijuil-smaller-e1336011034261.png
lumoies-e1336011022912.png
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
HP: 30/30
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/11
Spells:
- 0: DC 16; Infinite
- 1: DC 17; 5/5
- 2: DC 18; 2/3

Active Magic:
- Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 20/20