Gaming W/Jemal: Planar Quest! (Closed)

Which Setting would you prefer Jemal to DM?

• Meh, Neither grabs my attention.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Jemal

Adventurer
Quick note from work : using standard 3.5 races exception might give half elves a boost if anybody wants to try one for though reasons (Ive always thought they were a bit weak

Shayuri

First Post
Kinem, how'd you get those attribute scores with just 30 point buy?

Scott, let me think on that. I need to decide on an oracle mystery...I may not be a crusader for Good, but instead embrace a particular cause or something similar...

Jemal...what do you think about the Summoner class? If you decide to allow it, would you rule it full spellcasting (19th level) or not (20th level)? Its spell progression doesn't have 9 levels...but they have access to 9th level abilities as class abilities...and some of their top level spells are from the 8th and 9th level portions of full caster lists.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Shayuri - It's alright, but it would indeed be a lvl 19 class.

VV - As I said, PC's will have no control over Intelligent Item Personality, Purpose, or Purpose Power.

I'm liking the shared story so far. I'll post up some notable personalities in a while in case any of you would like to use them

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Kinem, how'd you get those attribute scores with just 30 point buy?

Oops ... I misunderstood. I'll fix it.

edit: Jemal wrote:
STATS
10 base in all stats, 30 points to distribute (Max 18 before other modifiers)

I'm confused because 3.5 point buy starts with a base of 8 (unlike, for example, Pathfinder point buy).

Originally I thought we start with 10 then add points on a 1 for 1 basis.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION] Forgot to remove it from the sheet, did now. Any other problems with my build? It's done as far as I can tell.

kinem

Adventurer
Another question, Jemal: Are we using the Complete Arcane warlock (eldritch blast as 9th level spell equivalent; higher DCs, but can't Quicken or Empower) or the rather different Complete Arcane Errata warlock (eldritch blast is 1st level spell equivalent or as highest level EE or BS applied to it)?

Jemal

Adventurer
Oops ... I misunderstood. I'll fix it.

edit: Jemal wrote:

I'm confused because 3.5 point buy starts with a base of 8 (unlike, for example, Pathfinder point buy).

Originally I thought we start with 10 then add points on a 1 for 1 basis.

Actually this is the correct way.

Jemal

Adventurer
You may use whichever version of eldritch blast you prefer, just choose before campaign starts and no swapping.

Last edited:

Remove ads