How to do a Blue Lantern?

JPL

Adventurer
Here's my notion: an Arcane Leader that channels pure arcane energy into others, both for healing and bolstering the attacks of others. Almost a "lazy warlord" kind of build ---- very few attacks of his own.

This might work as an artificer build --- instead of enchanting objects, he can directly charge up other characters.

Mengu

First Post
Sure, it'll work, but not the direction I'd go with it. I would find divine classes to be more fitting. A paladin or cleric with hope domain, or maybe a runepriest (Enlightened Word?), or a hybrid of one or two of those. Maybe multiclass or hybrid invoker for Flame of Hope or Angelic Aspect. Probably go Deva for flavor, though any race can work. Lots of themes could be appropriate with some refluffing, from Windlord for flight, to Seer for precognitive abilities, to Knight Hospitaler for some extra healing.

JPL

Adventurer
I'm blanking on the name of the series . . . there was a fantasy series 20-25 years back in a world where everyone had magic, and the "catalysts" were a monastic order of walking batteries. That's kinda what I'm thinking, mixed with Blue Lanterns and maybe a shot of spellfire.

When I get the time, I might just poke around the Compendium and see what's out there that could be reskinned. Seems like "Lazy Artificer" is what I'm aiming for . . .

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases