[Hobo's All Rogue Game] A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Part I

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brick watches the exchange with a slight frown, not truly comprehending.

"Are dae paying us fur sumthin? I don't memeber us gettin a new job?" he asks his brother as quietly as he can.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Well. Good, then."

Lano is clearly at a loss for words at this development. He wants to know who the boss is, he wants to know exactly what they did and why they don't remember it, and he wants to ask these men what they know of the whole situation. But he's afraid to reveal the full extent of their memory loss to these men and is unsure how to ask the questions they need answers to without revealing it.

Absentmindedly responding to Brick he says, "Errr... yes. We did work for the boss. These men are paying us for that.

Excuse me,"
he says with a long-suffering sigh to the men before they leave. "I've gone over it a dozen times already." And found nothing but a hole in my head... "Ink is on the paper but the well is dry. Would you...?"

[sblock=Cant]"It's obvious but he's simple." Bluff (send message): 1d20+15=35[/sblock]
Lano's Sheet

One of the men shakes his head in wonderment. "Well, you know what happened better than us second-hand observers. But if you want to get more info on wha'ts happened since, you better look for the Pretty Man. Jannish Riordan's mouthpiece is your best bet."

Jannish Riordan is a major crime lord, well known in Porto Liure for his attachment to legitimate authority, and his civilized veneer. But, he's an old mercenary captain before turning overtly to crime, and dark rumors have surrounded him his entire career in the city. The Pretty Man is his mouthpiece, his herald, the one who speaks in his behalf. Not that Riordan can't speak for himself, but on the illegal side of the street, he prefers to keep a buffer between himself and that side of the business.

Needless to say, he is not allied with the Castiadas family (although alliances between the crime groups can switch on a dime) and has been allied in the past as a client of the Fuzeta da Ponte family.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases