[Hobo's All Rogue Game] A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Part I

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lano nods his agreement with the others concerning going back to the inn to check on the serving girl with the unusual connections.

"It could be coincidence, I suppose, but her strange behavior at the same time as the arrival of those three men... I don't think so. We should check on her and, if she's ok, maybe get a different perspective."

Lano's Sheet

Assuming you head from the small country church back to the inn, the innkeeper appears to be back in place, smiling again, although a bit strained. He looks a little nervous. There are a handful of local fishers who have finished up their work for the day and come in for a drink. You don't see Inés anywhere.

Kaodi

Hero
Amaline shoots Braz a dirty look as she crosses the room and heads into the back where Ines had been found stiff as a board. Whether the bartender has returned to life or not, she intends to figure out what exactly happened here before.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Retcon -

Brick follows the others back and smiles as he thinks that the group will be going back to eating and drinking.

He notices the tension in all the others and stands confused. Normally everyone is happy to reach the taproom of an inn.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Feo walks in and asks casually within earshot of the barkeep, "Would one of you like to talk some sense into the man, before I decide to use him for targeting practice? It might be good to know why he left us behind as he ran out of here, and what happened to Ines. If he doesn't answer, I've a willingness to try out my new club."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lano follows along quietly. His mind is racing with the recent events and his lack of understanding has left him disconcerted. He looks up as Amaline takes off for the kitchen and Feo starts dropping not-so-veiled threats.

"So, ah, where's Ines?"

He casually glances over at Feo then back to the Braz.

Lano's Sheet

So... everyday for three straight days when I tried to log on, all I got was some kind of error page. I thought maybe my browser was having issues, but then today... with no warning... here we are again. Sorry for the delay.

Braz shrugs downward a bit at your angry words. "I... I don't know where she is. When I came back, she wasn't here."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lano nods slowly as if he expected no less of an answer from the innkeep then turns to look at the others with one brow cocked as if to say, 'What now?' Turning his gaze back to the innkeep Lano continues.

"Does Ines have some sort of, ah... illness?"

Lano's Sheet

Braz, looks around nervously before leaning in and speaking in a soft voice. "Inés isn't even really human. She's just a shell that the Castiadas crime lords can occupy when they need to see what's happening here. When nobody is occupying her... she doesn't react at all."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Watching the interaction - but it's a little over Brick's head at the moment. Need something smashed just ask the big guy.

Remove ads