[Hobo's All Rogue Game] A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Part I

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lano smiles wanly. Brick certainly makes it difficult to tell a decent lie. Glossing over his brothers comments and ignoring the pointed 'not-brother' jabs he nods, "Brick's a good man to have at your back when things go south."

"So, we have Roderick, Stephano, Amaline, Brick and myself of course. Feo, is it?" He meets the eye of each person as he says their names as if committing names and faces to memory. "We've all had the same strange lapse of memory and find ourselves back here at the place where it all supposedly started weeks later."

Lano goes to take another drink but his mug is empty. Looking around for the serving woman and finding no one else at all he frowns. Another oddity sets off an alarm in his head. "Wait, where's that server? Where is everyone?" Growing more alarmed Lano stands and makes his way over to the nearest window to peer out.

Rune

Once A Fool
Roderick clears his throat.

"I was just thinking that perhaps somebody ought to tail the innkeep. He just packed up and scurried out. Seemed in rather a hurry to me. At any rate, it might be prudent for us to continue our deliberations in another locale."

When Lano looks outside, he actually sees the pudgy owner, huffying and puffying, yet running as fast as his chunky legs can carry him away from the inn.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"That fat innkeep is trotting down the street like he's a thoroughbred racing for a gold trophy!" cries Lano back to the others in the inn.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Feo grunts as he leaps up so quickly that he accidentally sloshes his own beer onto his lap, "Damn it, damn it, damn it all..." He runs out of the bar and starts running in the direction Lano/Dolan indicated. "I think I can get him. Someone figure out how to find Inés. Looks like she bailed, too."

Kaodi

Hero
Noooo! Amaline almost chokes. What did I do to deserve this?

Eyes wide, the young woman stands up and moves to Roderick's side. "If it's such a good idea, why don't you get moving and lead the way?" she pleads. Amaline draws her dagger and holds it close to her chest, gripping it with white knuckles. Of course, she has been scanning the room, noting all the exits and figuring which the best avenue of escape may be. But despite her genius, Amaline is not a leader; she's more given to being a loner.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brick watches from the table as everyone gets up quickly and a few draw weapons.

Trouble. He thinks to himself and then tries to think of what his brother would want him to do.

"I'll guard the back," he says standing up. "I'll holler if anyone comes."

Taking his spear from the floor he moves to the kitchen door and the back of the tavern.

Rune

Once A Fool
Roderick strolls leisurely after Lano--drawing his dagger as he goes. As he reaches the door, he asks the following, using Theive's Cant: "As a point of interest, how many of you know what I'm saying?"

Once outside, Roderick looks to the rooftops, the tree line, and the shadows for signs of an ambush.

kinem

Adventurer
"Let's grab what we can and get the hell out of here" Stephano says.

Not one to waste an opportunity, he goes behind the bar and looks for any valuables, including any bottles of good wine. He then heads into the kitchen after Brick, to see what's back there.

Kaodi

Hero
Amaline follows behind Roderick, furtively scoping out the area outside Lima's Spirits for the inevitable signs of their impending doom.

"Split middle the bumpkins raise a mug and dance," she mumbles. No one quite understands what she means. Maybe that the six of you should split up and circle the building?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases