[Hobo's All Rogue Game] A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Part I

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Chalk 'n' ink," responds Lano to Roderick indicating he understands.

Lano looks at Amaline in confusion. What does that have to do with anything. Never mind... He shakes his head. Since Feo, Roderick, and Amaline have left the inn out the front Lano heads after Stephano and Brick to the back and through the kitchen.

Lano's Sheet

Last edited:

Stephano and Brick see a small, busy, steamy--yet tidy--kitchen. There is some evidence of meal preparation in process: a butchered boar on a spit over a fire, bread baking in brick ovens, and stew bubbling in a large kettle. But nobody is in the kitchen. There doesn't seem to be a door out of the kitchen in the back, although there is a small, high window. There is a small closet door as well.

Outside, Amaline and the others can see several suspicious looking individuals with drawn steel walking purposefully towards the inn. You can see three at the moment, although there might be others at angles that can't be seen from the windows.

Kaodi

Hero
Kill squad. Amaline blinks, and the fear she had been experiencing subsides a notch. "We have to regroup; make a run for it together, or prepare to make a stand," she says, examining the interior of the inn more critically for anything that could be used to adjust the terrain to their advantage. Barricade the door? Rig an impromptu trap? Where are the other exits? People I can deal with... I hope.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sod this! Feo thinks to himself. He had no desire to take on armed and probably trained men. He could always track down the fat man and his hired woman later. He turns, and rushes back inside the inn. "Armed men, approaching fast," is all he says while he upturns a table against the front door to make a weak barricade.

There is something odd in the closet, actually.

Inés is in the closet, standing there catatonic. She doesn't react when you open the door.

kinem

Adventurer
"Damn! We better go tell the others ..."

Stefano closes the closet door, and heads back into the main room.

"Inés is in the closet. She's in some kind of stupor. Maybe we should carry her out of here."

Seeing the table against the door, he loads his crossbow.

Rune

Once A Fool
As he sees Feo rush back toward the inn, Roderick ducks back inside and then begins a hurried search for alternative exists--and entrances.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Brick investigated the boar. ;)

Coming out of the kitchen to stand in the doorway, Brick lowers the leg he was chewing on. "Dis is guid," he says with a greasy grin. "Anyone want me to... umm... what's going on?"

Remove ads