BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Wayeen was confused. Having spent all his time up in the tree, he must have missed the rules. What were the boundaries? Was there a safe zone you had to get to? A time limit? He had to think up a plan, fast. He spotted an empty booth he could make it to before the man could wander his way, bolted over to it as quickly as he could managed and his himself behind the counter under some spare cloth he found inside. Luckily his nose would warn him if the hunter wandered near.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Behemoth Pats the little man as gently as he can on the back - which to the rat man must feel like a hearty thump - "Excellent! Do you use that thing for anything besides.. this? I can imagine such a device could be useful on the battlefield.. and much more intimidating than a crossbow.. POW! haha.. a nice little pop it has!
So what is your name? They call me Behemoth, for what I am told are obvious reasons."
He grins down at his new 'friend'.

D'Raven

First Post
Kat staggers under the light tap. He mutters under his breath before turning around. " Ya, great on the battle field. Stupid reload time." When he recovers he looks up. " Name's Kat. Ya I'm a rat named Kat, go figure. He shakes and stands up straighter as if he just remembered he was scared of larger creatures. "I mean sir,,, I am called Kat. At your humble service."

Jemal

Adventurer
There is no need to fear me, little one - Not unless you plan on making me an enemy." Behemoth chuckles "No, I think we would be much better as friends. We both appear as outcasts from the rest of these people. I am looking for companions to aid me with something.. perhaps you have skills that may prove useful? Besides your 'gun'?"

Last edited:

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
"wait we have started? I MUST GO!" Orgyl quickly jumps away from the starting point and heads to the nearest building. He presses up against the building and look around going "yeah, yeah no one will be able to find me here hehehe, i got this round in the bag." Orgyl did not realize however that though he was hiding against a builing, he was actually still facing the hide and seek booth, with everyone there still being able to see him, and getting odd looks from people who happen to be passing by.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
The hide and seek hosts begins by starting the match with ... a turn towards the one eyed elf's perfect hiding spot ... really grand ... "Um ... caught you?" he tags the on eyed elf's blind side. "Just return to the booth, and wait for the others." He continues his pursuit, catching some little boys and girls, with everyone having fun. The lone elf notices more and more contestants, mostly children, returning to the booth, waiting with glee. The host manages to pass by near a large bush, and almosts passes by until he notices something, a large wolf tail protruding from the bottom of the bush "Hmmm" He tags the wolf's tail. "Ah ha! Gotcha!" a sense of victory goes over the host, and he continues his winning streak. Time is running low for the host, he caught all but one person, the strange blue kid. Try as he might, he could just not even find a trail, and thus time was up. The host returns to the booth, and with a booming voice, he calls out "ALL RIGHT, GAME IS OVER! OLLIE OLLIE OXEN FREE!"

OOC: I know normal hide and seek was take turns with tag, and such, but this one was different. Whoever was last man standing wins the prize, 3 gold. I've made three perception checks to challenge the contestants by making the lower rolls v lower rolls, medium rolls v medium rolls, and high rolls v high rolls. Dharuhk Svahre wins the tournament, and gains three gold. :D

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Back to Kat and Goliath, a exquisite, handsome looking man dressed in rich blue noble clothing with a walking stick, approaches the small and tall duo. "Excuse me good sirs, sorry for this rude interruption, but may I try this strange, and clearly, amazing contraption?"

Last edited:

D'Raven

First Post
Kat turns to the new comer with a quick twist.

"This good sir? Why this is only one of the*cough* greatest *cough* inventions in the history of our world sir. This is called a Musket sir. It is a type of firearm, a new breed of ranged weapons. This here is my shooting gallery. Hit the target win a prize. Ten Gold to be exact, but I must warn the good sir. Due to the rarity of such items the ammunition Is rather expensive. Which brings up the price of the try. It be 3 gold a shot if you want a go at the prize or should you wish to shoot for fun sir it simply be 16 silver. Which covers my powder and a small donation to the church. The prize cost also covers a small donation good sir."

Kat repeats his previous speal down to the practiced cough.

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
The loud game over shout awoke Wayeen from his nap. This game had been so boring he had no thrill of the hunt, or even of being the hunted. I guess there was nothing to be gained from joining childrens games. He did, however, feel that he may be able to have just a smidgeon of amusement before this was over. He crept slowly and carefully from his hiding place, and came around the booth where the attendant was searching for him. Attempting to time it just right, he waited for the man to look the other way and bolted with incredable speed into his booth and under the counter. Attempting to act nonchalant he popped out from under the counter right in front of the man as if he had been hiding there the entire time.

"Does this mean I win sir?"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases