BBs Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings (Closed)

BBs

First Post
OOC: We will postpone till the dice roller is working, or till at least probably after the 18th or christmas.

BBs

First Post
Okay so finally got off my laziness and continued the campaign, we'll be using invisible castle, or other dice rollers from other websites. If either doesn't work or having troubles etc. etc., then use dice in real life. I'll trust you not to cheat and such! I'll roll everyone's initiative in real life because I am lazy and Invisible Castle is saying ":):):):) YOU SCOTT! YOU CAN SUCK MY BEHIND!" The list will is: (Sorry for the sloppiness, enworld won't even let me press enter for new lines, this made things complicated!)
1st Altira (Saphyre_Wolf), 2nd Goblin 1, 3rd Cat (D'Raven), 4th Goblin 2, 5th Behemoth (Jemal), 6th Orgyl (Ruiktheforgotten), 7th Goblin 3, 8th Wayeen (Dharuhk Svahre), 9th Goblin 4, 10th Goblin Warchanter 1, 11th Slave (Joker), 12th Goblin Warchanter 2
"Goblins be mighty
Goblins be quick
Goblins be bitey
You all not slick!
Break their heads
Beat them like drums
We'll make beads
With your thumbs!
We be Goblins
We has fire
We be robbings
You be in dire!"

Last edited:

saphyre_wolf

First Post
Altira charges the closest goblin and slams into him. Growling "how many are there of these things!"

atk roll: 6+4= 10
dmg: 2+4+4= 8 (if it hits using powerful charge)

BBs

First Post
Even whilst caught flat-footed the fable goblin at the front manages to dodge past the rampaging wolf woman! "Sneaky sneaky wolf lady! Goblin be sneakier! Goblin has fire!" As if this entire battle is a joke, the goblin thrusts his fire forward, hitting the wolfie girl! Luckily it only hurts for but just a second and the fire isn't strong enough for the fur to catch on fire with the little jibber jabber waving it around.
OOC: Hit ac 17, im guessing that's a hit, with 3 fire damage. That makes it Cat's turn.

D'Raven

First Post
Kat pops up and with a quick scan around the area picks his target and fires.

[sblock=OoC] Kat, witha K, takes a 5 foot step up, only coming up to about chest height to gain cover if possible. Takes a move action to steady aim and shoots the closest goblin to where he was. Range is 50' and if needed I'll expend a grit if something is farther then that to keep it a touch up 100'. Standard is a shot. Roll 9 +8(9 if <30) touch 17 (T15 55-100, ac 13 if over 100'. For 6 (7 if < 30') damage. [/sblock]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BBs

First Post
Kat ducks behind a the stage cover and peeks around the corner to shoot the first goblin. It hits him square in the head blasting his head clean off! Seeing how serious the situation is the other goblins drop their torches and rear up their dog slicers! The goblin struck in fear with the loud bang in fear attempts to strike the wolf lady but misses!! (Behemoth)
OOC: It says cat for your character in rogue's gallery, sorry, but you killed the first goblin who also struck Altira. The second goblin missed and now it's Behemoth's turn. Goblin 1 = dead, all other goblins = dressed and unharmed

D'Raven

First Post
[sblock=OoC] since its been a while, pops up means I take a 5' step up, out of the ground, I'm a burrowing creature. Before we left off I had gone under ground to reload in safety. Me taking cover would be me only coming out of the ground half way, like a fox hole of trench. If that's not possible the I just jump out of the ground. As a 5' step I don't have a lot of movement.[/sblock]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jemal

Adventurer
Behemoth leaps onto the nearest building, his claws biting into the stone as he climbs to the top and then leaps off, gliding overhead and dropping down into the middle of the goblins, landing with a ferocious roar beside the apparent leaders.
OOC:
I'm presuming that the climbing and gliding will take two move actions. I don't know exactly how it's set up, but if possible I land in melee range of both warchanters, otherwise I land near one and adjacent to as many goblins as possible trying to provoke/scare/draw their fire.
DEFENSES:
AC: 18, HP: 14, DR 5/bludgeoning

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Orgyl lets out a shreik as he finds himself running behind Altira, looking at the increased number of goblins in the area. When he makes it to the tail end of Altira he ducks behind her and says while shaking, "protect me cone!" as he hides his face behind his mask, behind his hands.

OOC: Orgyl casts mage armor and runs behind Altira :p enough said

BBs

First Post
The great mighty Behemoth leaps from building right in between the two Warchanters, while Orgyl runs behind Altira speaking the funny magical words of wisdom! The goblins being in disarray one decides to take a mere five foot step and strikes at the funny one (Orgyl). But the mage armor barely protects the mighty caster as sparks fly from the goblin's Dogslicer against the invisible shield, the hit was so close and so mighty that the armour turned off for a brief second but came quickly back on!
OOC: Goblin just misses with a hit of 18 vs AC 19! The Mage Armour is still on, I just wanted to make it sound awesome! It is now Wayeen's turn.

Remove ads