Rusty the Rust Monster - Plush Toy

H

Harrrbinger

Rusty the Rust Monster - Plush Toy : The adorable metal-eatin’ beastie from Rusty & Co. Scare your pets and timid D&D players with this little underground scourge! The Rusty plush is about 14” nose-to-tail, is very cuddly, and is made of hypoallergenic materials. He doesn’t actually eat metal, but with little magnets in his feelers, he can stick to it pretty well — if you ever need help getting your keys from under the couch or keeping your paperclips all in one place, he’s the bug for the job!

photo-full.jpg

For more RPG Kickstarter projects, check out RPG Kickstarters.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
All True Gamers™ need a rust monster plush doll! Use it on the gaming table as a Tarrasque-sized rust monster for a battle your players will never forget.

I'm a backer.

Quickleaf

Legend
All True Gamers™ need a rust monster plush doll! Use it on the gaming table as a Tarrasque-sized rust monster for a battle your players will never forget.

I'm a backer.

Ok...I could not resist. I'm a backer. I know one is going to my friends after their new child is born. The other...it's supposed to be for friends with two boys in the LA area...but I'm tempted to keep it for my own ne-ferrous purposes. B-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases