Choice of the Star Captain - Interactive Adventure!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN World's Sagiro has today released an interactive choose-your-own-adventure game called Choice of the Star Captain. It is being published by Choice of Games and is available asan iPhone or an Android app, or on Amazon for the Kindle or Chrome for the PC (you can play the first part for free though).

Fight on the front lines of the war between humanity and the hideous Blobs. (Not that anyone has actually seen a Blob up close, but everyone knows they have tentacles. Surely they’re hideous!) Go on stealth missions, run alien blockades, and investigate mysterious planets, "aided" by Lloyd, your insufferably obnoxious shipboard computer.

Choice of the Star Captain is a hilarious interactive science-fiction novel where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Will you defeat the Blobs and come home as a war hero? Will you uncover the secret that sparked the Blob invasion? Will you serve as ambassador and convince the Blobs to spare the human race? The choice is yours.

Find it here! I encourage you to check it out - Sagiro's Story Hours are amongst the most popular here on EN World. I'm sure his interactive adventure will be excellent too! Also, Kevin 'Piratecat' Kulp did a little bit of writing for it.

Attachments

• 408x240xStarCaptain_promo-408x240_png_pagespeed_ic_DbYhX62ZOA.png
    408x240xStarCaptain_promo-408x240_png_pagespeed_ic_DbYhX62ZOA.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 312

We've figured out a fix for the problem on some Android devices. We're pushing out the fix now, so it should be live soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting the bug.

Wraith Form

Explorer
Yup, it looks like you got the issue resolved!!!

I also edited my review on the Google Play page to reflect a higher "score".

Thanks for the quick turn-around time on the fix!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases