• Search Engine

Votes: 30 10.6%
  • Publisher Website (not WotC)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other Fan Site/Messageboard

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • WotC's Website

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Heard about it at Gen Con (or other convention)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 23 8.1%
  • Gravity

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Don't remember

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Migrated From Eric's Site

Votes: 180 63.4%

Sanackranib

First Post
how did you find it?

I went on line to try to find a couple more players from my game and somewhere down that road I found a link here. I don't remember from where though.

DDK

Banned
Banned
Eosin the Red said:
Like some others, I had actually stopped playing D&D and was primarily a HERO kinda guy. I remember reading somewhere (Greytalk?) that a new edition was coming out, so I thought I would see what it was about.
Heh, this actually seems to be a pretty common occurance. I had given up on 2nd ed. a long time before and was playing GURPS mainly and then one of my former players mentioned 3rd ed. and I was like, 'Ptooey! D&D rims!' He bought the book, despite all my assurances that it would be crap, and after taking a look through it I decided it was cool. Of course, I didn't tell him that :D

Gospog

First Post
Blame Doc Nuncheon!

He sent me a link to his (excellent) Story Hour. Soon after, I was registered and poking around the site.

Next thing I knew, some guy named Pirate Cat invited me and every other gamer in Boston over his house to play Feng Shui. :)

At the game, I met Pirate Cat himself, Kid Cthullhu, Doc Midnight, Dave Lozzi, Dareon Dalendrove, Chromosome, Dave Lozzi, Umbran and a bunch of other cool people.

The rest is history...

(History that will repeat itself in January! Woo hoo!)

Remove ads