[OOC] Master of Jade, Mistress of Iron - a World of Conclave adventure

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thanks, Mowgli, I appreciate your understanding and the explanation of your thought process. I also realize (after the fact, of course) that I should have posted my idea in such a way that it was clear to characters not just players and that this is a result of that failing on my part. Thanks, again. And I'm glad things are picking up; I'm still very excited about this game!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hang has been updated to second level, added HP, dodge feat and all level appropriate bonuses. Also banked the 200gp, wasn't enough to masterwork my guisarme.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
THAT'S the other character I'm supposed to be leveling up! I knew there was one more (I had three level at the same time) but I couldn't remember which one . . . dang oldtimer's disease!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well, it looks as though my MSXML files have gotten somehow corrupted. Although diagnostics says they're OK, several programs I use (including, unfortunately, HeroLab) say that they're not and are not working correctly.

I've got a few more things to try to get them fixed, but if they don't pan out I'll be spending significant time making sure everything's backed up, then doing a clean install of Windows (and a lot of praying). SO, if I disappear from the boards for a day or two (I surely hope that's all it ends up taking) that's where I'll be.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Voda Vosa, is Hang referring to Mal as the fearless leader? Just want to make sure before I foment a plan that will likely get us all pincushioned . . . :lol:

Dr Simon

Explorer
It's always seemed to me that Hang thinks of himself as Fearless Leader, I like that he's suddenly abrogating responsibiilty!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda Vosa, is Hang referring to Mal as the fearless leader? Just want to make sure before I foment a plan that will likely get us all pincushioned . . . :lol:

Well of course! Remember he appointed you leader when the group ventured to mountainous terrain.

It's always seemed to me that Hang thinks of himself as Fearless Leader, I like that he's suddenly abrogating responsibiilty!

True, he has taken a leader position, as he thinks highly of himself in all aspects. This time, however, he has concede the place to Mal, given the terrain and his expertise in such areas. He will likely regain his leadership-y behaviour after the mountain scene is resolved, hehe

Remove ads