Leeds, UK D&D 4e group looking for players

RussL

First Post
Hello D&Ders,

A spot has opened up in our Thursday game for anyone interested in joining an established group. We are a group of 5 with an age range in the late 20s/early 30s. We play at my flat, located between Headingley and Meanwood in Leeds, from 18:00 to 22:00.

We play a fortnightly D&D game, with myself as DM, and a fortnightly Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game. So that's alternating weeks, every Thursday. There is no obligation to play in both games, but you will be more than welcome at both.

Our D&D game is set in the Forgotten Realms and the party is currently halfway to level 8. We play a relaxed game, with time to chat and have a laugh. We enjoy good roleplay and creating a story with intrigue, action, adventure and moral dilemmas.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reply here or send me a message. You don't need to be a D&D maven to join. I will do my best to check back as often as possible.

Russ

Mordna

First Post
I'm interested

I just started playing in September e5. I love it so much that 1x per week is not enough. Therefore I'm looking for more. I know this group is playing e4, but I would e happy to learn.

How can I contact you? I basically just signed up here to be able to respond to this.
Thanks!

Hello D&Ders,

A spot has opened up in our Thursday game for anyone interested in joining an established group. We are a group of 5 with an age range in the late 20s/early 30s. We play at my flat, located between Headingley and Meanwood in Leeds, from 18:00 to 22:00.

We play a fortnightly D&D game, with myself as DM, and a fortnightly Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game. So that's alternating weeks, every Thursday. There is no obligation to play in both games, but you will be more than welcome at both.

Our D&D game is set in the Forgotten Realms and the party is currently halfway to level 8. We play a relaxed game, with time to chat and have a laugh. We enjoy good roleplay and creating a story with intrigue, action, adventure and moral dilemmas.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reply here or send me a message. You don't need to be a D&D maven to join. I will do my best to check back as often as possible.

Russ

Remove ads