Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10th: PLANNING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet42

First Post
I am sad to report that I need to pull my game from this games day. I will not be able to attend. I wanted to post this as soon as I found out there was a conflict. Yes a conflict, that I can't fix with my d20. Sorry hope to make next time.

Sadness...I was so hoping to play in your game! (Turns out that I will be able to make it to gameday, but only for the morning.)

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hey, it looks like TQY only takes 4 players, not 6, so please change the seats to 3 =\ Sorry kids!

Also those of you who played last time, please let the newbies have first dibs if they want it.

buzz

Adventurer
I am sad to report that I need to pull my game from this games day. I will not be able to attend. I wanted to post this as soon as I found out there was a conflict. Yes a conflict, that I can't fix with my d20. Sorry hope to make next time.
Suck! Sorry to hear it, bigznak. Hopefully, we'll see you next time.

Sadness...I was so hoping to play in your game! (Turns out that I will be able to make it to gameday, but only for the morning.)
Well, you'd better run a game in the morning, then. :devil:

PhilK

First Post
Time: Afternoon

Game system: Heroes Fall

Event Title: Playtest

Description: Heroes Fall is a game I am working on. It uses the Apocalypse World engine and attempts to capture the field of sword and sorcery pulp fiction like Conan the Barbarian. It's the tale of unique, powerful, and ambitious characters in a dark fantasy world. Magic is a powerful force but comes at a steep cost. Barbarians from the wilds grind the soft, civilized people under heel. Wizards sell their souls for just a little more power. Thieves steal the greatest riches of ages past. The cities of man reach their greatest heights. And all the while a doom is growing. How will the age of man come to an end? When heroes fall, the world falls with them.

FrazettaDeathDeaker-thumb-520x785-38557.jpg

Content Rating: Adults only

Number of Players: 4. I'd like to keep it small for playtests.

Table Preference: None.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Wow, we are only up to 5 and 5 after over a week? I guess a lot of people may have already had plans for that Saturday.

At least all of the events we do have rock!!!

buzz

Adventurer
Yeah, I've been posting GM requests in a couple of places and will continue to do so. Worst case, 'll run two events, at then at least we'll be up to six and six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads