Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10th: PLANNING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Sorry, Dave. I saw your TBA event, but I have to schedule mine for the morning. I may not be able to stay for the afternoon at all. I won't know for a couple of weeks.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Sorry, Dave. I saw your TBA event, but I have to schedule mine for the morning. I may not be able to stay for the afternoon at all. I won't know for a couple of weeks.
Sokay, Tim.

Buzz, switch my event to the afternoon slot, please.

The Quiet Year,
5 seats,
Materials provided,
No experience necessary.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Turns out that I may not be able to make it...so can you tentatively pull my event from the afternoon? I may jump back in later when we get a little further into the month, but the ol' schedule is just looking a little too unpredictable right now.

buzz

Adventurer
Not sure what (or if) I will run. I could run some Marvel Heroic no problem, and I'll have a Mouse Guard event that will have been tested in the crucible of BurningCon. Classic Traveller is also a possibility. Other than those, I don't know what I'll have time to do.

I must ruminate on this. :hmm:

Ninjacat

First Post
Not sure what (or if) I will run. I could run some Marvel Heroic no problem...

I must ruminate on this. :hmm:

GAAAH!

I would so completely LOVE to play Marvel Heroic if you ran it in the morning...but MotW....I wanna run my SPN Fiasco....NOOooooo.....

*sigh*

Guess I'll have to wait and see how the chips fall, oi.

(Not that I'm suggesting you don't run MHRP to spare me the anguish...more like encouraging it, heh-heh...)

bigznak

First Post
I am sad to report that I need to pull my game from this games day. I will not be able to attend. I wanted to post this as soon as I found out there was a conflict. Yes a conflict, that I can't fix with my d20. Sorry hope to make next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases