Not open for further replies.
Time:
Morning
Game system:
Feng Shui
Event Title:
Last Stand at Old Man Fong’s
An image:
Find me something Big Trouble in Little China-y, Buzz!
Content Rating:
Kid-friendly-ish. There’s nothing inherently more risque than anything you’d see in a bad hollywood action movie.
Number of Players:
6 pre-generated characters.
Table Preference:
None
Description:
The honor of your presence is requested to celebrate the life of Thomas “Tommy” Fong. Memorial service to be held in his home this Saturday, November 10. It will be a sombre affair with stories of Old Man Fong's life, numerous explosions, and the ice cream he so loved to sell...wait, what was that middle part?

Come join a ridiculous cast of action movie archetypes as they battle to protect the legacy of a powerful demon hunter (and pushcart ice cream vendor!) from those who would destroy it. Come armed with a quiver full of one-liners, ideas for gravity and death-defying stunts, the improvisational chops to turn every object your character encounters into a deadly weapon, your best bad accents, and two different-colored d6s. (The last bit is optional, as we ARE going to be in a game store.)

And remember, the worst thing that can happen to your character in Feng Shui isn't dying--it's looking bad.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Time:
Morning
Game system:
Feng Shui
Event Title:
Last Stand at Old Man Fong’s
An image:
Find me something Big Trouble in Little China-y, Buzz!
Content Rating:
Kid-friendly-ish. There’s nothing inherently more risque than anything you’d see in a bad hollywood action movie.
Number of Players:
6 pre-generated characters.
Table Preference:
None
Description:
The honor of your presence is requested to celebrate the life of Thomas “Tommy” Fong. Memorial service to be held in his home this Saturday, November 10. It will be a sombre affair with stories of Old Man Fong's life, numerous explosions, and the ice cream he so loved to sell...wait, what was that middle part?

Come join a ridiculous cast of action movie archetypes as they battle to protect the legacy of a powerful demon hunter (and pushcart ice cream vendor!) from those who would destroy it. Come armed with a quiver full of one-liners, ideas for gravity and death-defying stunts, the improvisational chops to turn every object your character encounters into a deadly weapon, your best bad accents, and two different-colored d6s. (The last bit is optional, as we ARE going to be in a game store.)

And remember, the worst thing that can happen to your character in Feng Shui isn't dying--it's looking bad.

:)

Well, looks like I'm not going to run something...this sounds way too fun!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Time: morning
Game system: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Event Title: TBD
An image: I'll leave that to you Buzz
Content Rating: Adults Only
Number of Players: 6
Table Preference: any

Ninjacat

First Post
Buzz, we've gone this far without an urgent need for more tables...I'd like to go ahead and request that my event be at Table E or F, in case the "dueling Fiascos" idea becomes possible. Please leave the event listing as four seats for now; if someone speaks up saying they'd like to coordinate one of the smaller Fiasco games or someone signs up who would fit well agrees, I'll have it changed then.

We'll just have to play it by ear, but we're GMs- -we're good at that. :cool:

TracerBullet42

First Post
Well, looks like I'm not going to run something...

Can't even trust my own words, it seems...

There's been a scheduling malfunction that has worked in my favor! I will be able to attend all day afterall! May I lay claim to an afternoon slot for some GHOSTBUSTERS! (I'll get the write up done in a little bit...trying to decide whether or not to actually run a Ghostbusters module or run an, "It Came From The Late, Late, Late Show" adventure with a Ghostbusters theme...

TracerBullet42

First Post
Time: Afternoon (3:30 p.m.) slot;
Game system: Ghostbusters (West End d6)
Event Title: SCARED STIFFS!
Description: You are cordially invited to attend the First Annual Supernatural Conclave and Ski Party Weekend! What more do you need to know?
Content Rating: "Kid-Friendly"
Number of Players: 6 busters of ghosts, they will be generated at the table. (SUPER easy to do)
Table Preference: Any table ought to work.

(Sorry, Buzz, I couldn't figure out how to resize the picture. I'll just trust your judgement for an image.)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads