Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10th: PLANNING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Sorry for my silence, folks; I've been out of town.

Time: morning
Game system: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Added!

Buzz, we've gone this far without an urgent need for more tables...I'd like to go ahead and request that my event be at Table E or F, in case the "dueling Fiascos" idea becomes possible.
Noted!

Time: Afternoon (3:30 p.m.) slot;
Game system: Ghostbusters (West End d6)
Added!

I've also gone ahead and added myself to the roster, running events in both slots: Mouse Guard in the morning, and Marvel Heroic in the afternoon.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I've also gone ahead and added myself to the roster, Marvel Heroic in the afternoon.

What Event are you planning to run?

Also, would you mind shooting me a list of what Hero Datafiles are included in the Basic Game? I bought the Civil War Premium Event book thinking it was Basic+Civil War, but it's not (it's OM+CW). I didn't get the Raft or Savage Land events. And some (or all?) of the datafiles are not included in the Premium book. I'm trying to decide whether it's still worth the $10 to pick up the Basic pdf.

buzz

Adventurer
What Event are you planning to run?
I was thinking of using "The Hammer Falls" from Civil War, but now I'm considering taking a look at what's in the Young Avengers/Runaways book.

Also, would you mind shooting me a list of what Hero Datafiles are included in the Basic Game? I bought the Civil War Premium Event book thinking it was Basic+Civil War, but it's not (it's OM+CW). I didn't get the Raft or Savage Land events. And some (or all?) of the datafiles are not included in the Premium book. I'm trying to decide whether it's still worth the $10 to pick up the Basic pdf.
Here you go:

Armor
Beast
Black Widow
Captain America
Colossus
Cyclops
Daredevil
Emma Frost
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Mister Fantastic
Ms. Marvel
Sentry
Shadowcat
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Storm
Thing
Wolverine

There's a lot of overlap with CW, especially among the classic Marvel heroes.

For $10, I think it's worth it, but you're mostly buying it for the datafiles and the Breakout event.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Road to Civil War: Part 1

The political landscape has shifted. Where once hero registration was a fringe debate among outsiders and bigots, things have changed - now the heroes must decide what side they're on. The politically safe path of hero registration, though many fear it leads down the road to totalitarian oppression? Or resist registration at all costs, preserving liberty for heroes but potentially losing the goodwill and trust of the public? Which side are you on?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I guess I'd better get a description together for my game. What's the deadline for us on this, [MENTION=6777]buzz[/MENTION]?

buzz

Adventurer
Hey, ENWorld is back!

I guess I'd better get a description together for my game. What's the deadline for us on this, [MENTION=6777]buzz[/MENTION]?
No later than the 28th, since we start player sign-up on the 29th.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey GMs, post your complete event descriptions if you have not already. Given ENWorld's instability of late, I'd do it ASAP so that I have all the data I need. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads