Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10th: PLANNING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Hey GMs, post your complete event descriptions if you have not already. Given ENWorld's instability of late, I'd do it ASAP so that I have all the data I need. Thanks!

Soon, Buzz. Sorry for the delay. Still figuring a few things out and have a few celebratory things to handle today. ;)

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Trollbabe

3 players
No prior experience necessary
Some adult themes may arise; plan accordingly

For those in the know, we will be starting on a small, personal scale somewhere on the Dazhyford map. All else will be generated by the players during prep. Exciting!

TracerBullet42

First Post
...Seriously, though, do what you need to do; don't feel pressured if you have other priorities.

Ok...I'm sorry to do this, and I mean it this time, but I think I do not have time to get my event together without stressing myself out. Please pull Ghostbusters from the afternoon. I'm just going to play this time around. :eek:

buzz

Adventurer
Ok...I'm sorry to do this, and I mean it this time, but I think I do not have time to get my event together without stressing myself out. Please pull Ghostbusters from the afternoon. I'm just going to play this time around. :eek:

No sweat, Rob.

I'm about to head to NYC for BurnignCon, so let me ask for volunteers to go forth and recruit more GMs. We have room, so why not?

Reidzilla

First Post
Here is my event blurb

Zombiefest 2012
System: Monster of the Week
# of Players: 5

Your news spider pops up an alert. Several people attending a heavy metal festival downstate are posting on Facebook about a zombie attack. The pics seem legit. A quick scan of the police band shows a lot of activity and a mention of the national guard. Looks like they need some professional help...

Monster of the Week is a rules light game about an unusual band of heroes hunting down monsters and taking them out. Based on the Apocalypse World game engine. No Experience necessary.

Attachments

• zombies.jpg
    zombies.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 43

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I think I will just play this time, as well. There's a potential conflict that I won't know about until next week so it's less risky if I am only playing.

Ninjacat

First Post
Buzz, just to clarify, I'd like Table E OR F for my Fiasco event, no need to scrape up two, even if Rob pulled his event. If someone steps up and WANTS to enable the dueling Fiascos, I can make it work with one table. If not, we'll just have five people at one end of the table, no biggie.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases