ZEITGEIST: 5-star Review! "best free module I've read for PFRPG" from Endzeitgeist!

+ Log in or register to post

Hybrid View

Frazzled
    Hydra (Lvl 25)

Blog Entries
    EN World EN5ider13th AgeSupermanCircvs MaximvsENniesPathfinderZEITGEISTDoctor Who

Block Morrus

Friend+

ZEITGEIST: 5-star Review! "best free module I've read for PFRPG" from Endzeitgeist!

Our ZEITGEIST adventure path is continuing its trend of glowing reviews with a 5-star review from prolific Pathfinder reviewer Endzeitgeist, who recently took a look at the first adventure in the AP - Island at the Axis of the World. Here's what he had to say:
    Wow. Honestly, I knew that the crew of ENpublishing is good - I do own the War of the Burning Sky. This one mops the floor with just about every installment of aforementioned AP - the encounters are diverse, challenging, focused on intelligent roleplaying, provide action galore and add a sense of identity and "being different" to the AP that is a joy to behold. Zeitgeist is different from other APs and it is proudly, boldly even so judging from this module. Better yet - this first module is free to get you hooked and it does a stellar job of doing so. This is by far the best free module I've read for PFRPG ...
    No doubt you're burning with a desire to read the full reviews, so without further ado I'll direct you to it right here. And remember, the first one's free - so once you've finished reading the review you can simply grab the adventure (and the Player's Guide and Campaign Guide) right there from Paizo.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Congrats to everyone from EN Publishing, you do excellent work and great to see the recognition.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Block NotZenon

Friend+
    great module

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Block jbear

Friend+
    Congratulations! That's really cool! If I could start a table top game I'd be tempted to use this as my adventure path.

Is the 4e version available free or just the pathfinder version?
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

Frazzled
    Hydra (Lvl 25)

Blog Entries
    EN World EN5ider13th AgeSupermanCircvs MaximvsENniesPathfinderZEITGEISTDoctor Who

Block Morrus

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by jbear View Post
    Congratulations! That's really cool! If I could start a table top game I'd be tempted to use this as my adventure path.

Is the 4e version available free or just the pathfinder version?
    Both - more info here. I only linked to Paizo.com above because that's where the review was located, but there's a variety of sources.

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Block jbear

Friend+
    Thanks Morrus! Downlading as I type! It must be time to get that group together!!
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)

Blog Entries
    WotBSZEITGEIST

Block RangerWickett

Friend+
    I love his username.
    Ryan "RangerWickett" Nock
    Director of the ZEITGEIST campaign saga.

The most cinematic adventure path for 4th Edition and Pathfinder.

The final adventure is now available - Avatar of Revolution! As the grinding gears of the Gyre draw the world toward its oblivion, people of every nation, culture, and creed yearn for liberation. The villains need only complete a ritual at Axis Island to impose a thousand years of perfect obedience, but civilization has seen and rejected the future they offer. Though it may be their doom, they choose revolution. For Pathfinder and D&D 4e.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

I Defended The Walls!ZEITGEIST

Block Ajar

Friend+
    I hope this AP keeps getting recognition. I'm running the 4E version, and I love it and plug it all the time.
    Zeitgeist DM.

Magsman (Lvl 14)

I Defended The Walls!

Block Scotley

Friend+
    Nice job gang!

+ Log in or register to post