ZEITGEIST: 5-star Review! "best free module I've read for PFRPG" from Endzeitgeist!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Our ZEITGEIST adventure path is continuing its trend of glowing reviews with a 5-star review from prolific Pathfinder reviewer Endzeitgeist, who recently took a look at the first adventure in the AP - Island at the Axis of the World. Here's what he had to say:
Wow. Honestly, I knew that the crew of ENpublishing is good - I do own the War of the Burning Sky. This one mops the floor with just about every installment of aforementioned AP - the encounters are diverse, challenging, focused on intelligent roleplaying, provide action galore and add a sense of identity and "being different" to the AP that is a joy to behold. Zeitgeist is different from other APs and it is proudly, boldly even so judging from this module. Better yet - this first module is free to get you hooked and it does a stellar job of doing so. This is by far the best free module I've read for PFRPG ...
No doubt you're burning with a desire to read the full reviews, so without further ado I'll direct you to it right here. And remember, the first one's free - so once you've finished reading the review you can simply grab the adventure (and the Player's Guide and Campaign Guide) right there from Paizo.com.

Attachments

• ENWZ01E_500.jpg
    ENWZ01E_500.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 313

jbear

First Post
Congratulations! That's really cool! If I could start a table top game I'd be tempted to use this as my adventure path.

Is the 4e version available free or just the pathfinder version?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Congratulations! That's really cool! If I could start a table top game I'd be tempted to use this as my adventure path.

Is the 4e version available free or just the pathfinder version?

Both - more info here. I only linked to Paizo.com above because that's where the review was located, but there's a variety of sources.

Ajar

Explorer
I hope this AP keeps getting recognition. I'm running the 4E version, and I love it and plug it all the time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases