GLEE #70: The Break-Up

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
This is the only episode of Glee on this month (stupid baseball and vice-presidential) and it doesn't look like it's going out on an up note. I hope at least one couple survives this episode.

The playlist:

Blaine and Finn sing "Barely Breathing" originally performed by Duncan Sheik

Rachel and Brody sing "Give Your Heart a Break", originally performed by Demi Lovato

Blaine sings an acoustic version of "Teenage Dream" (seriously? This again? Couldn't they at least have someone diiferent sing it?)

Rachel, Finn, Kurt, and Blaine sing "Don't Speak", originally performed by No Doubt

Santana sings "Mine", originally performed by Taylor Swift

Mr. Shu, Emma, and the glee club sing "The Scientist", originally performed by Coldplay

Sigh. It's going to be a long, dreary month.....

Fast Learner

First Post
Rachel, Finn, Kurt, and Blaine sing "Don't Speak", originally performed by No Doubt

Really, really liked this. The perfect song, decent performance, and excellent directing & editing.

Honestly, the first time I've really liked something in Glee in many, many episodes.

Fast Learner

First Post
Mr. Shu, Emma, and the glee club sing "The Scientist", originally performed by Coldplay

Forgot to say that this one was also extremely good. Powerful, moving, really well done. Again, the directing and editing were truly outstanding.

Those two are enough to make me glad I'm still watching.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases