dice roller ya know... for physical Dice! no APPS!

LeStew

Explorer
Hi Guys~

So I am in the market for a new dice roller. No not something to use on my phone or tablet. I am looking for a box or something to roll my physical dice in.

My DM makes these awesome card stock sets and I really don't want to knock them over when I roll my attacks on the table.

I know I could just use a box lid or something mundane. But there's gotta be something out there that is both awesome and contained. It needs to be portable and small enough to sit on my lap at game time. Bring on the suggestions and photos if you got em!

delericho

Legend
Another option that one of my players has made use of is a dice tower - I believe his comes from Blue Panther, though I may be mistaken.

LeStew

Explorer
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the awesome advice! I found a pretty nifty solution for a dice tray! So basically I bought a $1.99 frame from IKEA.

RIBBA Frame - high gloss/gray - IKEA

Then I glued the glass to the frame and covered it in felt. all told, materials probably cost about $5.

here's some pictures!

photo+1.jpg

photo+2.jpg

photo+3.jpg

also makes a purdy good device holder for watching Netflix on your phone while painting minis or what not.

photo+4.jpg

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Yea, a few years ago someone had some cool ones at GenCon -resin tray, dragon heads on the sides and little slots to hold dice. It was cool.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases