Kickstarter: Demons & Devils Miniatures

Grue

First Post
The sculpts definitely have a old skool art direction to them... the horned devil very reminiscent to the 'paladin in hell' artwork in 1e phb and the ice devil closer to the 1e MM with a leaner abdomen and an old style head option.

Hrm, could round out the vampire pledge...not many lower planes rank and file (or big boys for that matter) in reaper's bones.

mangamuscle

Explorer
Very interesting, but resin is a bit too toxic for my miniature habit nowadays ... that is off putting.

Even if not interested in making a pledge please do tell friends and family members that might have some interest in miniatures and/or demons & devils m(_ _)m

Grue

First Post
I'm definitely curious to see what the Prince of the Undead mini will look like.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how their orcus looks in comparison to wotc's or reaper's offhand. I remember a craptacular lead orcus from years ago but don't recall seeing other versions... odd considering of all the lower plane lords I would bet orcus gets the most use even if it's off screen. I half want them to do him up with orcus on his throne.:cool:

The Geryon work in progress looks likes he's going to be the right size and the overall direction of the sculpts is closer to what I envisioned them as a kid. I'm jumping in for the mooks, they'll see more table time as either as summons\called minions or as general adversaries. Granted an getting an extra pit fiend and balor (type VI) is always nice.

frankthedm

First Post
$15 seems like quite a bit of S&H.
It was probably set assuming a high amount of stretch goals, some sort of tracking service to reduce "lost" shipments and needing a decent deal of packing material to make sure the resin minis are safely cushioned.

CSM did give free shipping as an early adopter bonus. They decided not to chance shipping costs bleeding them dry, which giving fee shipping to all US backers might do, so I don't blame them for that.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases