Big changes a'coming! Merging the D&D forums

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
The tags are nice and useful, but would it be possible to implement a way to add more than one to a thread? It's easy to have threads that, for example, are relevant to both 1e and 2e or to both 3.x and PF.

Klaus

First Post
After the maintenance, I can't seem to enter the D&D/Pathfinder forum. When I click on the link, I'm taken to a "vbseo" page.

thorian

Explorer
I would love to see a way to exclude posts with certain tags. For instance, I would like to view everything EXCEPT 4E & 5E.

It seems the only option right now is to select each tag one at a time -- 9 at the time I posted this. That makes reading the desired content a nuisance without wading through all the 4E and 5E threads.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Everything is working fine for me right now, except last night, one moved thread (from Tabletop to News) did not direct correctly.

Overall I think the change is working fine for me.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
The tags are nice and useful, but would it be possible to implement a way to add more than one to a thread? It's easy to have threads that, for example, are relevant to both 1e and 2e or to both 3.x and PF.
Is that not possible at all? Or am I the only one who thinks that it might be useful? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases