Bruce Heard + Mystara + Kickstarter [Hypothetical + Cross Post]

Sadras

Legend
Cover is AMAZING, definitely ordering one, considering the write-ups of it I've read on your blog and your previous work on Mystara which speaks volumes! Our group is still exploring Mystara. ;)

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
Cover is AMAZING, definitely ordering one, considering the write-ups of it I've read on your blog and your previous work on Mystara which speaks volumes! Our group is still exploring Mystara. ;)

Thank you so much. I'm hoping to release general public sales before the end of this month. All my best to your group!

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
Calidar Sales Kickoff

[h=3] In Stranger Skies Airman Edition PDF Cover 200px low-res.jpg

Calidar Sales Kickoff
:n:[/h]

Many among you who have missed Calidar's original Kickstarter event, along with backers who picked an entry-level tier, have been asking: "when and where will I be able to get all that good stuff?"

Fret not! This day is fast coming.

I placed the answer to your question in a separate page to be easier to locate later on. Sorry for the redirect. Click here for the right location, or at the top of the blog page on the tab labeled:

Where Can I get Calidar?

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
Very interested in any work you do, be it Mystara, Mystara-inspired, or brand new. I love your take on things.

Sorry I missed your post. I'm glad I've been entertaining you. I'm working on more goodies. This coming Monday or Tuesday I'll be releasing another blog post about the Gods of the Great Caldera. This is meant to provide more choices for players who want to pick a divine patron other than the few presented in the book. This blog article will come in at least two parts and hopefully will start a debate with readers about things like their names, their alignments, their functions, their histories, inter-pantheon intrigues, etc. The articles are labelled as tentative: the final material should take into account constructive the readers' feedback. Catch you later! :)

guachi

Hero
Congratulations, Mr. Heard! At the time of this post you are the only product on enworld with 10 or more ratings AND a rating of 100%.

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
The Next Book in the Calidar Series

Greetings all. I made the "official announcement" for the next book in the Calidar series and described upcoming goals for its Kickstarter. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions about this. Thanks. Click here for the blog article.

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
CC1 "Beyond the Skies"

If you haven't seen this yet, I recently posted an article on the next book in the Calidar series. It unveils a lot of about the contents and the goal of this new title. CC1 "Beyond the Skies" is Calidar's "Deities & Demigods," describing the gods of the Great Caldera, their temples, sects, knightly orders, and politics among the mortal and not so mortal. There will be a kickstarter during the first half of this year, essentially to finance the acquisition of cover art and internal illustrations. The books will also be packed with color floor plans. Feel free to comment here. Though much of this has already been written, I'm always open to suggestions or comments. Cheers!

Voadam

Legend
Sounds great. Roughly how many gods? How big will the book be?

I'm a big fan of fantasy god books, my favorites being the 2e Forgotten Realms ones with their stories of things the gods have done that brought them alive as interacting cosomology characters.

Remove ads