Player looking for weeknight game online or in NYC/Jersey City

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Hello,

I am looking to scratch my D&D itch with a game on weeknights after work. I am happy to play 3.5, Pathfinder, 4e, or the new playtest. I am a laid back player and enjoy role-playing and respectful optimizing.

I live in Jersey City and would love to play there or in Manhattan where I work. I'm also happy to play online (and have played in several map tools games) and am generally available around 6pm eastern.

Me: male, 32, sociologist working in policy research

You: fun people of any sort.

Thanks for reading!

ppaladin123

Adventurer
It looks like there are a couple of other folks interested in a weeknight game in Manhattan over on meetup.com. I am hoping we can get enough players and a GM to launch a group. So, bump!

Striderhawk

First Post
Dm

Hi guys

I saw a few of the of responses, and I live in New York as well, and i"m always looking for new players. I run a campaign known as The Grand Realm which i think you might enjoy playing. It's a D20 game using my own system Known as Thaco. Guys if your interested let me know i would love to talk to more about it. I live in Jersey city, and i have friends that are down to play, so if you game let me know.

am181d

Adventurer
Was there ever any progress on putting a group together? I'd potentially be interested in a weeknight game in Manhattan.

My preference is generally for 3.5 (or Next). I tend to play in role-play heavy games, but I'm flexible.

On a related note: The main NYC D&D Meet-up.com group has a meet-up Nov. 3 (which is admittedly not a weeknight), but if folks are still looking for players by that point, that's a good opportunity to meet and recruit.

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Was there ever any progress on putting a group together? I'd potentially be interested in a weeknight game in Manhattan.

My preference is generally for 3.5 (or Next). I tend to play in role-play heavy games, but I'm flexible.

On a related note: The main NYC D&D Meet-up.com group has a meet-up Nov. 3 (which is admittedly not a weeknight), but if folks are still looking for players by that point, that's a good opportunity to meet and recruit.

I have sent an email to your website email address with details. Short answer: we have a DM and 4 players and would gladly add another. Game hasn't started yet so this is a good time to get on board. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases