Monster Hunter International Employee's Handbook And Roleplaying Game

H

Harrrbinger

Monster Hunter International Employee's Handbook And Roleplaying Game: Vampires, werewolves, zombies, and other horrors have plagued our world unchecked for far too long. Now you can help put an end to these monsters, and many others, with The Monster Hunter International Employees Handbook and Roleplaying Game!

Based on the best-selling “Monster Hunter International” novels by Larry Correia, the MHIEHRPG is your official guide to Monster Hunter International and the world it fights monsters in. Even better, it’s also a roleplaying game that includes all the rules you need to create characters, play the game, and have amazing adventures in the MHI setting! The MHI Roleplaying Game uses the award-winning. HERO System rules. They’ll be included in the MHIEHRPG book itself so you don’t need to buy any other books to play the game.

For more RPG Kickstarter projects, check out RPG Kickstarters.

Last edited by a moderator:

prosfilaes

Adventurer
Interesting. I've only read the first book, but I didn't really get the impression this was a setting that needed a book. GURPS, Hero, RIFTS, all have stats for the monsters and the guns. You then apply the guns to the monsters. D20 Modern or the new WoD rules would probably work; I believe Rolemaster had enough modern works, and it's certainly a universe where those critical hit tables could come in handy.

(So, yeah, I may have felt the book was a little weak, though the action pulled me through. I suspect even the author will admit that the plot and characters sometimes took a back-seat to blowing up bad guys with really big weapons, though he might point out that the characters had to kill bad guys with their bare hands a couple times, too.)

Remove ads