World Without End

Jack7

First Post
I don’t know if any of you have seen Pillars of the Earth, the excellent book by Ken Follett that was then turned into a mini-series, but soon, in October, World Without End will be broadcast.

World without End is sequel to Pillars of the Earth.

But if you enjoyed Pillars of the Earth (I both read the book and watched the series) then I think, from what I’ve seen, you’ll enjoy the minis-series World Without End very much.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Thanks for posting about this, [MENTION=54707]Jack7[/MENTION]. That's good news indeed. I have a copy of World Without End on my bookshelf that I have been meaning to read and recently discussed it with a neighbor who enjoyed both so perhaps this will be the added incentive I need to do so. I very much enjoyed both the book and mini-series of The Pillars of the Earth.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Including a time, or channel or something about the mini series is always useful.

It's not that terrible. Some of us deal with lack of relevant channel and time information for years on end. Don't worry - you learn to cope. :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
:D If only there were some sort of machine or device, an engine, perhaps, for the seeking of such information. :D

Still, it's always nice when someone drops that info in the OP. :)

Krug

Newshound
Been watching it. Not bad, but I think there are a little too many characters running around. The villains are appropriately ambitious and.. villainous, and they're packing quite a bit into each episode that it's all a little rushed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases