OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Thread Closed)

Electric Wizard

First Post
Hey, I sketched out a few world-building details about the mysterious emblem on Sukri's box.

Doghead and ghostcat (I showed Libros a sketch IC), here's the emblem and some ideas about what it could mean. Feel free to expand on it:
[sblock]
coy-logo.jpg

Possibilities:
1) The sign of Illuminati-style wizard conspiracy that was known to exist in the past. Whether or not it is still exists outside the minds of drunk academy students is unknown.

2) Symbol of an underground heresy that threatens to rear its ugly head in the Duchy. Dangerous stuff.

3) Single character of an obscure magic alphabet. Who can speak this particular character, and what will happen if it is spoken?[/sblock]

doghead

thotd
I have no idea what components are required for potions. They are mentioned in the 'cost of potions' section but not listed. Maybe its not OGL.

If your characters want any supplies, draw up a list of what they want an I will let you know what is available. They will have to pay for this stuff themselves. We can do this OOC in order to save time. However, if your character particularly wants to talk to Old Silo, you can chuck the question in the IC thread.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think Jan would buy 2 alchemical fire (40.0 gp)

I saw something called brewedreek that would make great catfish bait!

doghead

thotd
OK.let me know if Libros can decipher it with an untrained knowledge check or a trained Knowledge (Arcane), (Netherwolrd) check.

I have had a chat with EW regards the box. Much remains to be revealed, so at this stage lets say Libros does not recognise the symbol, but there is something vaguely familiar/disturbing/important about the symbol, but Libros cannot say what exactly.

That should leave things nice and ambiguous for the moment.

thotd

doghead

thotd
Came down with something last night and am feeling pretty rung out. At the moment life has pretty much reduced to work, eat, sleep.

I'll hopefully be able to get back to this in about 24 hours or so. That should also give Axel a chance to catch up.

Good posting everyone. Apologies for the delay.

thotd

Remove ads