System Reference Documents

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Thurbane said:
Question: does anyone know of a copy of the SRD that includes the open license Unearthed Arcana content (variant classes etc.) that exists in PDF format?
Not quite a PDF, but... if you donate to d20srd.org, you get a link which you can use to download the website.

Very convenient for the traveling DM. :)

Cheers, -- N

lordxaviar

Explorer
me thinks the SRD need some errata' ing since those flasks were not weighing 1 1/4 lb since before they dumbed down 3e [playetest document era]. In my own game i actually use the flasks = 1/4 lb but that was not this way in my PHB.

And Flasks definitly do NOT have a weight of ' * ' no weight worth noting!

this is still in need of fixing... as I came up with flasks (based on a blown glass beer bottle) at weighing one pound... then you must take in account the weight of the water. so... they are actually 1 lb 15 oz or just 2 lbs each. oil is slightly less.

more on holy water, they had the cost of producing it yourself being more then the cost of buying it. very amusing. I have been working on a complete capacity list for years... takes time when you use real life items to base it on... took the last two years doing barrels... will post for comments.

jreyst

First Post
A New SRD Site for Mutants and Masterminds 3E

Hey gang!

I'm John Reyst, the original creator of Pathfinder_OGC, the largest Pathfinder Roleplaying Game SRD (System Reference Document) site.

I've started setting one up for MnM (3E) using the Open Game Content portions of the rules (basically everything.) I want this site to support and promote the Mutants and Masterminds game as d20pfsrd.com does for the Pathfinder game, by getting more people into the system by letting them see the system before they buy.

Anyway, the site can be found at d20herosrd. It's not 100% complete yet as the tables still need formatting and a ton of linkage still needs to be added but it's getting there. I'd love to hear any comments pro or con about the site. You can email me at jreyst@gmail.com if you've got any thoughts!

Thanks and good gaming all!

--John

jreyst

First Post
SRD for Swords & Wizardry Complete

Oops. Posted this in a different thread before remembering this one... Anyway...

Hey Gang,

The fine folks at Frog God Games asked me to set up an online repository of the rules for the Swords & Wizardry RPG using the Complete rules as the source material, similar to what I did for Pathfinder at d20pfsrd.com. I was only too happy to oblige and you can find this new SRD at www.d20swsrd.com or www.swordsNwizardry.com (both go to the same site.)

Please feel free to offer any suggestions, ideas, critiques, or requests to me via my email (jreyst@gmail.com) and if you'd like to help edit it, or add custom houserules-type stuff similar to what is done on d20pfsrd.com just shoot me an email!

Thanks!

John Reyst

Remove ads