Been Having A Dickens of a Time Accessing the Board

Shayuri

First Post
The last couple of days Enworld's been everything from crawlingly slow to completely inaccessible.

If you're waiting on me in a game, that's why.

With any luck, this respite will last long enough to start getting caught up.

doghead

thotd
You are not alone.

Pages can take a long time to start loading. I usually end up loading other sites to confirm I have connectivity. Last night pages were loading, but came up as blank. I wasn't sure if it was my computer or not. I solved the problem by going to bed.

It always seems to happen when you have something you really want to check or post.

thotd

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have 18 IC threads to update and of course I could only get a couple to work before nothing would update.

Seems their do for their monthly maintenance around here. :p

HM

Shayuri

First Post
If it's not one thing it's another.

Decided to upgrade from XP to Win7 this weekend.

Yeah.

So I think all the king's men put it back together again, avec Win 7 at last (just in time to go to Win 8! Yay!), so I'm doing the catchup game again!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have 18 IC threads to update and of course I could only get a couple to work before nothing would update.

Seems they're due for their monthly maintenance around here. :p

HM

Is it monthly or longer then that between updates?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Updates are usually weekly but maintenance is well...

You've sen that Sorry EnWorld is down due to screen haven't you? Seems like last month I saw that once a week. Need to update my status wonder what it should say?

HM

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
OK, now it seems that I get a 404 error when I try to go to a new reply post in internet explorer. Oddly, it works fine from my tablet. But posting from my tablet takes forever. Upshot; I will have to go home before I can post.

Very annoying. Sorry, everyone.

drothgery

First Post
OK, now it seems that I get a 404 error when I try to go to a new reply post in internet explorer. Oddly, it works fine from my tablet. But posting from my tablet takes forever. Upshot; I will have to go home before I can post.

Very annoying. Sorry, everyone.
FWIW, I get the 404 on new replies, but quote works.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases