A non white male middle class British Doctor?

Herschel

Adventurer
While I don't think it would happen I would love to see a mulit-generational Doctor with Sean Pertwee in the role. He's an actor (like Kevin McKidd) I really like even in crap movies (like Dog Soldiers).

While I don't think it would happen I would love to see a mulit-generational Doctor with Sean Pertwee in the role. He's an actor (like Kevin McKidd) I really like even in crap movies (like Dog Soldiers).

YEah he'd be good! :)
Would love to see a "Scottish" Doctor (as in accent)
but you have also made me think now of...Titus Pullo (Ray Stevenson) as the Doctor!
"THIRTEEN! THIRTEEN!"

yeah, smakcing Daleks with shields! ;)
actually...he'd make a bloody awesome Absalom Daak!!
lot of fans have long wanted Absalom in the TV show (he's a Dalek killing maniac, the person the Daleks fear the most after the Doctor, for those who don't know)

and yes, We Northern Gaels (skirt wearing neanderthal haggis humpers) do tend to consider ourselves "Scottish", rather than "British" ;) Blame Jimmy Hill and other BBC sports announcers, lol!
And the streets fo Glasgow would make an ideal post apocalypse setting for Dr WHo, hell they alredy have used them for World War Z and there's no shortage of mutants around here, who needs special effects, eh? :p

vworp-vworp.jpg

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
  • White
  • Male
  • Middle-class*
  • British
  • Interestingly his age has been all over the place; I prefer him a bit older than Matt Smith

What about Christopher Ecceleston? He always struck me as being a working class northerner Doctor

Personally I'd be happiest with some variation on white male british doctor. I don't care about class or age, but those things I'd like to stay consistent... it still gives a huge range of interesting to choose from.

Cheers

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What about Christopher Ecceleston? He always struck me as being a working class northerner Doctor

I guess the Northern accent and the leather jacket kinda imply that, yeah. Well - the laether jacket, anyway - I'm sure there are middle class people ooop north.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Some friends and I had a running joke a few years back that Whoopi Goldberg would make a fantastic Doctor. Plus, the added bonus of watching bits of the Internet explode in fan-rage. :)

Other than that I'm totally open to anyone playing the Doctor. So long as they're good at it, and get decent scripts to work with, then I think it can be done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases