Self-published my first novel

the Jester

Legend
Cross-posted from CM:

Hey guys, I recently self-published my first novel, Ubiquity, on Amazon.com! Naturally, I'm pretty excited about this.

It's a weird science fiction story set in a disintegrating United States (and some of its former territories). In a word of ubiquitous surveillance and omnipresent nanotechnology where everything is constantly being taken apart and rebuilt, it should be impossible to get away with murder, but when an American woman turns up dead, it falls on U.S. Marshal Dick Sturdy and his brand new partner to discover the truth- uncovering a plot that threatens all organic life on Earth.

If you're interested, you can buy it [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ubiquity-James-Sutherland/dp/1479276693/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1350056274&sr=1-6&keywords=ubiquity]here[/ame], either as a hard copy or for Kindle. (Also, if you're a member of Amazon Prime, whatever that is, you can read it for free.)

Last edited:

john112364

First Post
For 3 bucks, I'll help out a new author. I'll give it a read when I have a chance. Good job. Self publishing is not easy.

Btw. The link in your post doesn't work though the one in your sig does.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases