What happened to my blog?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I used to use the ENWorld blog fairly frequently. I had a lot of material there which I used to reference. I developed a lot of ideas for house rules, campaign-specific material, and other ideas for roleplaying in general. I went to look for it today and I noticed the blog feature is nowhere to be found. Has this feature been disabled? Is it possible to recover this information so that I can transfer it to another blog site?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The blog system completely imploded a year or two ago. It is still there, so we can recover stuff for you given a little time, but turning it on kills the whole site.

I'm actually looking into ways we can reactivate it.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
If there were a way to recover it, I would greatly appreciate it, even if just in text format. I had made about 40 or 50 posts to it over the years that included a lot of details on my house rules in D&D and I was wanting to go over them.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Well that site was helpful but it was like looking for a needle in a haystack. Unfortunately ENWorld has not been very well archived for the last three years. Thanks for the link though.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Well that site was helpful but it was like looking for a needle in a haystack. Unfortunately ENWorld has not been very well archived for the last three years. Thanks for the link though.

Sure thing. It's definitely hit and miss. Hopefully you found a few of the older ones to help let you begin to rebuild your collection of fleshed out ideas. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases