Higher Dimensions

FieryDragonLord said:

Hey FieryDragonLord! :)

could you tell anything about the higher dimensions or negative dimensions? I'm curious to see how they work.

I assume you have the Epic Bestiary (?), I thought they were explained reasonably well in that book.

What sorts of things would you like explained beyond that?

I was actually planning to rework the 'Kosmos' for 4th Edition wherein the higher dimensions would be variants on Time and Probability something like:

3: Universe
4: Multiverse
6: Metaverse
7: Xenoverse
9: Hyperverse
10: Omniverse

The missing dimensions are branches. I forget exactly how it works (I have it written down somewhere).

Yes, I have the Epic Bestiary, and they were explained well. I assumed it would be different for 4e and I wondered what it would be like. I also wondered where in mythology did you find these dimensions, or is it your own creations?
Also, if there are 7 super universes would they each be exactly like Muzaloth or will they be different?

Multiverse - Muzaloth - Time Lords/High Lords
Metaverse - Kuvachim - Mazzaroth
Xenoverse
Hyperverse
Omniverse - Aravoth - Lipika/Supreme being

What are the Xenoverse and Hyperverse? What kind of beings inhabit them?

Howdy! :)

FieryDragonLord said:
Yes, I have the Epic Bestiary, and they were explained well. I assumed it would be different for 4e and I wondered what it would be like. I also wondered where in mythology did you find these dimensions, or is it your own creations?

The higher dimensions were from the Book of Enoch. The Akashic Library and Superuniverses are from various occult sources.

Also, if there are 7 super universes would they each be exactly like Muzaloth or will they be different?

My only take on these was that each looked like a different sized 'die'. :)

Multiverse - Muzaloth - Time Lords/High Lords
Metaverse - Kuvachim - Mazzaroth
Xenoverse
Hyperverse
Omniverse - Aravoth - Lipika/Supreme being

What are the Xenoverse and Hyperverse? What kind of beings inhabit them?

Well some of the above would probably be moving around a bit.

Its also worth noting how the Multiverse-Metaverse are related and how the Xenoverse-Hyperverse are related. I still don't fully grasp all the nuances myself but to me the relations would be the same as Plane-Universe.

So the same way there are planar beings within the Universe, there would be multi-versal beings within the Metaverse.

So it might be Multiverse/Metaverse = Muzaloth. Or the Metaverse may well still be the boundary of multiversal space (the 'diamond wall'). Which indicates there may well be a similar boundary to the Universe (a fourth wall barrier so to speak).

I think the lower we go the greater the complexity.

Also I believe there would have been rebellions against the Supreme Being and each would have had profound effects upon the fabric of reality (adding a new dimensional property: probability, time, spirit, entropy etc.)

I have several types of angel and rebellious angel (such as the Sinistrals under Satan and the 'Angels of Punishment' under Samael).

I worked out a full angelic hierarchy from the Supreme Being down through the higher and lower dimensions. I think it had about 8 types per category. Things like angels of omnipotence, angels of miracles and so forth (should note that all were taken from mythology - none were made up by me, just assigned a relative position.)

For instance one familiar part of the hierarchy would be:

Metatron...Sarim (angelic princes)
Seraphim...Narsinha (lion-headed angels of heroism)
Cherubim...Novesiles (cosmic storm angels)
Ophanim...Galgallim (angelic choir)

below that is...

Sandalphon...Gedudim (angelic trumpeters)
Kyriotates...Gonfalons (angelic standard bearers)
Malaokim...Dynamis (wheel hounds)
Elohim...Exsusiai (angelic steeds)

The second name are angelic servants, which, may or may not be more powerful than the hierarchy below (for instance the Sarim may be more powerful than the Kyriotates or even Sandalpon, but you generally won't encounter them without their 'masters'.

The Xenoverse could be where beings representing super-universes could dwell. Or maybe Hypernals, Ultrals, Empyreals,ect. Then, the Hyperverse could be another wall.

So there are angels above Metatron (since he is only a first one)? You might be able use the Sephirot as Time Lord+ level angels.

eduar

First Post
Howdy! :)The higher dimensions were from the Book of Enoch. The Akashic Library and Superuniverses are from various occult sources.

Hi there

U_K if you don't mind can you share those sources, posting the links if any, I vaguely remember something like the occult wiki, thanks

Last edited:

Fieari

Explorer
I've detailed dimension 1-5 in a fair bit of detail for my own campaign (note, one of the major plot points of this campaign is that the Great Wall was moved below Atziluth, making travel beyond that nigh-impossible). You can read about it Here... it may give you ideas?

I've also gone into EXTENSIVE detail for Yetzirah later in the same thread. My players love it, and keep digging for more details.

Wow Fieari, there's a lot of good ideas in there! :D
So, in your campaign, universes are in the planes, not the other way around. The fae in your campaign is a good idea too, as I haven't ever viewed fae like that.

What are time lords and sidereals like in your campaign, or have you not got to that?

Fieari

Explorer
It hasn't come up in game yet, but Time Lords -will- come up in terms of living worlds. You'd only be able to interact with a Time Lord in Briah or higher-- and not in a world of Briah, but actually experiencing 5 spacial dimensions at once. Since my players are only just grasping 4 spacial dimensions, 5 will take a bit more time before they'll be able to get used to it. But I think it'll be fun when they do.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases