Wing Three

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
This has been absolutely brilliant, Johnathon. Thanks for posting all of these; I've really enjoyed reading them. I hope you get to run the same players through the new world one day - being a cleric of your own former PC would be an interesting experience! :)

BTW, I think Grottlepox and the mirrors were probably the best part of the campaign. That's an idea I'm definitely stealing for my own game at some point.

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to reading your next story hour.

Richards

Legend
Postscript: We went to visit my oldest son Stuart the other weekend, and jointly decided to put an end to our original 3.0 campaign, in which the PCs were trying to take down Orcus on his home Abyssal plane of Thanatos. During the fight, they were confronted with Orcus's new unwilling vampire servant, Akari. Logan's PC in that game, a female elven sorcerer named Tiatianna, took him down primarily with two sunburst spells. So Akari's soul was released and he eventually got the normal afterlife he had earned - before being kidnapped by Orcus cultists and transformed into an unwilling undead servant. It was rather fitting that Logan's 3.0 campaign PC took care of his 3.5 campaign PC.

And, for those interested, here's a link to the follow-on campaign we started up after finishing "Wing Three." It's set in the same campaign world, but focuses on the small kingdom of Kordovia, some 20 years later. Link: The Kordovian Adventurers Guild

Johnathan

Last edited:

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Hey Johnathan [MENTION=508]Richards[/MENTION], I went back and read these all again for a bit of inspiration for a new campaign (and I'm determined to finally use Grottlepox). It's a great read even second or third time around. Thanks again for posting.

Richards

Legend
Thanks, [MENTION=87576]Scrivener of Doom[/MENTION]; I'm glad you're still enjoying them, after all this time. Let me know if you start up a Story Hour of your new campaign - I'd love to give it a read!

Johnathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases