Master of Jade, Mistress of Iron - a World of Conclave adventure

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mal's arrow strikes the palu devil through the centre, throws it across the Catfish and pins its still quivering form to one of the wooden uprights supporting the upper floor.

There is a palpable sigh from the surrounding patrons as tension leaks out of them, and various conceeled weapons are returned to their hiding places.

[sblock=OOC]
Nice work! The palu devil is dead.

Perception rolls from everyone please.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Blue stands blinking at the sudden end to the battle and aborts the ritual to summon and bestow the power of the spirits upon Hang.

"What was that thing?"

He stares at the creature pinned to the wall almost afraid that it will wrench its way off the wall and start attacking again. He shakes it off and then remembers their host and rushes to the man to see if he still lives.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Blue Eye Bellows[/size]
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (touch 11, flat-footed 13)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hang looses no time. Ignoring his injuries, he darts after the sketchy men and the waitress, switching to his longbow on the way. As he reaches the outside of the tavern, his eyes scan for his hound. "Quin, come!" he points at the vanishing shape of the woman. The dog barks, acknowledged his command and standing at his side.

Perception: 18
Move: to the outside
Free: Stow Falichon and retrieve longbow
Minor: Call Quin

slobster

Hero
Bi darts through the crowd to where the man succumbed to his hex. He whips out a length of rope and quickly lashes the man's arms and feet together, looking up to make sure that Sil's target isn't looking to free his comrade.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Voda]
Perception: 18
Move: to the outside
Free: Stow Falichon and retrieve longbow
Minor: Call Quin

Sorry I'm being more than a bit rules-lawyery but:
Sheathing a weapon is a move action.
Handling an animal is a move action that requires a DC 10 skill check.[/sblock]

Falkus

Explorer
Sil moved after the man, trying to tackle him to the ground as she raced across the deck of the boat. "Get back here!"

Move: Following the Shady Man
Standard: Initiating a grapple (provokes an AOO)

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Voda]

Sorry I'm being more than a bit rules-lawyery but:
Sheathing a weapon is a move action.
Handling an animal is a move action that requires a DC 10 skill check.[/sblock]
Its ok, I mentioned this is my first pathfinder game, so enlighten me please: Hang has quickdraw, so I would think that's a free action. I still have a standard action to use though.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: just to clarify, the shady character and the waitress have left in opposite directions - he towards the rear/starboard of the boat, she off to the port side.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Blue kneels next to their host who is sprawled rather ungraciously across the floor. The shaman checks for a pulse and checks to see if the man is still breathing.

"Not looking good..."

OOC: Is he still alive? And I think we could use an update and a reveal on the perception checks if appropriate. I know ENWorld downtime has kinda knocked me off balance and I'm not exactly sure where we stand in combat (or if we are even still in combat).

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Blue Eye Bellows[/size]
Initiative: +1
AC: 14 (touch 11, flat-footed 13)
HP: 24 Current: 24
CMB: +3 CMD: 14 Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Speed: 30 ft.

Current weapon in hand: none
Conditions in effect: none
[/sblock]

Remove ads