Server Work

Omegaxicor

First Post
Firstly, I think it is good of you to maintain the site as best as you can instead of just shutting everything down for work, so Thanks

Secondly, I use Google Chrome and I have noticed that the site is initially slow to load but then loads normally (might be my computer but I don't know) otherwise the site functions normally for me

Obryn

Hero
The site's going white and wacky when I click on my Notifications, and then from any page I travel to from the Notifications. :)

FYI - part of the repair process, I am sure.

-O

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Over the next few days someone will be working on our server to reduce many of the problems we've been experiencing - including site speed and down times. In the meantime, there may be issues as the work is being done, including slowdowns, downtime, temporary site closures at short notice, and other bugs.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Over the next few days someone will be working on our server to reduce many of the problems we've been experiencing - including site speed and down times. In the meantime, there may be issues as the work is being done, including slowdowns, downtime, temporary site closures at short notice, and other bugs.
ok. And Thank you for all the work you guys are doing!!

darjr

I crit!
There is a new vbseo that I think fixes the vbseo issues.
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] [MENTION=10479]Mark CMG[/MENTION] [MENTION=11821]Obryn[/MENTION] [MENTION=95351]Omegaxicor[/MENTION] [MENTION=607]Klaus[/MENTION] [MENTION=92511]steeldragons[/MENTION]

Can you folks check and chime in here?

I'll forward results to the optimizer bunny... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases