Server Work

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Over the next few days someone will be working on our server to reduce many of the problems we've been experiencing - including site speed and down times. In the meantime, there may be issues as the work is being done, including slowdowns, downtime, temporary site closures at short notice, and other bugs. We know this may prove inconvenient, but we ask you to bear with us - we think the results will be worth it!

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
This isn't the only site I go to that has been having issues with their servers. Though of the two, this is the only one that I am aware of that is actually taking steps to correct the problem. So, good on you!

Rune

Once A Fool
Might this have something to do with why I can't edit one of my posts, right now?

It's a table of contents that I've been keeping updated with links to later posts in the same thread.

Blackbrrd

First Post
I must say that the speed upgrade is really appreciated. From really slow to nearly instant is a huge improvement.

(Some small issues like getting a 404 when trying to check out new post quotes, but that's very minor)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Another day of server work today, folks - so expect downtime, outages, closures, and issues again

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases