Server Work

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Yes; expect bugs, outtages, and other problems.

Having a few problems posting but just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for the fantastic amount of work you put in to the site, and keeping it all up there and running on a day-to-day basis.

Thanks again.

Rune

Once A Fool
Oooo! We're back! And fast!

Thanks for putting in the thankless work to make this place the most bestest place on the interwebs (even more than it already was)!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Don't stop expecting slowdowns, downtime, temporary site closures at short notice, and other bugs. That's stage two of a several-stage process (though the biggest stage).

DalkonCledwin

First Post
just out of curiosity, are we ever going to be getting our gold piece perks back? Thought I would ask while the maintenance is going on. Cause that was one of the reasons I signed up for silver membership in the first place.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
still not able to access playing the game forum. This is my source of d and d mostly and I am going into withdrawls. HELP!

darjr

I crit!
still not able to access playing the game forum. This is my source of d and d mostly and I am going into withdrawls. HELP!

I know this is an old one and is often just tossed out there, but really this time I know it can make a difference.

Dump your browsers cache. Especially if using ie, the new backend server does rewrites a bit different than the previous one and cached url's might not work out quite correctly.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I know this is an old one and is often just tossed out there, but really this time I know it can make a difference.

Dump your browsers cache. Especially if using ie, the new backend server does rewrites a bit different than the previous one and cached url's might not work out quite correctly.

Is that why I can get to this forum and thread, other forums, and threads through "Settings", but can't directly access my profile page or the D&D forum (from anywhere) or anything that appears to be trying to get to a "vbseo.php"?

darjr

I crit!
Is that why I can get to this forum and thread, other forums, and threads through "Settings", but can't directly access my profile page or the D&D forum (from anywhere) or anything that appears to be trying to get to a "vbseo.php"?

Can you post the url the browser is trying?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases