RPG Podcasters/Bloggers Wanted: Exotic Wooden Polyhedral Dice Giveaway

offsprg01

First Post

Ok so I make handcrafted dice. I've finally figured out how to make exotic wooden polyhedral dice. To celebrate I am giving away 3 sets of dice. You can read more about that here.

More importantly, if you run an RPG Podcast, or a blog, youtube channel, or what have you, please contact me. I'm looking for some folks to give dice to so they can review them and/or give them out to their audience before we launch the next kickstarter.

P

PaulofCthulhu

Dropped you a line.

Our shows are multi-ENnie award & Golden Geek winning with an audience of c. 20K. I think they'd love these.

offsprg01

First Post
thanks paul. you've got mail. listened to a couple of your shows. very well done.

so i pulled this list from last year's enie nominations

Atomic Array
Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast *Silver Winner*
Flagons and Dragons
The Dungeon Master Guys Podcast
Yog-Sothoth *Gold Winner* - already has a couple of sets headed their way.
Honorable Mention: Kicked In The DiceBags

does anyone else have any recommendations for a good podcast or two?

darjr

I crit!
All Games Considered
D6 Generation
Dicetower
Haste - the obsidian portal podcast
Jennisodes
Ludology - with a suggestion for him to talk about the history of wooden pieces in board games.
Pulp Gamer
Roll for Initiative
3.5 Private Sanctuary

and an outlier, 'This is only a Test' from tested.com. They cover maker stuff and a very tiny bit about board games. They might be interested.

Oh, also Will Wheaton, just in case.

offsprg01

First Post
[MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] - not sure what dcc dice are. but we could probably make them. i'll take a look at the show you posted and get in touch with them about our dice. thanks. [MENTION=40398]Tequila Sunrise[/MENTION] - we haven't made anything but the standard polyhedrals yet. not sure if there would be a big enough market to make the oddball dice. the market for $100 sets of dice is pretty small as it is.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases