[ooc] He Chained Their Minds

Phoenix8008

First Post
CFW, I have an idea of an action Kama'zer could actually try to help against the rock wall the red caps are bringing up. Any chance that she could use the Foe Banishing power of her Githyanki Silver Sword on the wall itself, thus negating the problem for the rest of the party. If that's too much of a reach though, I could instead target one of the redcaps and maybe disrupt their communal effort which would at least slow them down hopefully and make it easier than it would have been otherwise. What do you think?

Foe Banishing vs the Wall...not happening, but I would definitely allow you to use it on one of the red cap dwarves to slow down the effect. Were it a dispel magic effect, it would work like you were thinking.

There wasn't a stats page for them. In the battle you had with the Time Controller, the redcaps used in that battle were the Spriggan Thorns. The ones chasing you now are something new I created for this chase (controllery types).

VanderLegion

First Post
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION]: Due to the +4 bonus from Ignatz disrupting the wall, my athletics was actually a 27 so I should move up to buffer 5.

[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION]: If I remember correctly (totally possible that I'm not), Ignatz took his turn before you did in Round 2, when he granted said +4 bonus. If so, then that +4 bonus applied to the athletics roll you made in Round 2, just after he used Pixie Dust on Kane. If I'm wrong and Ignatz went after you did in round 2, then I'll apply that +4 bonus to round 3's athletics check for Vander. Super busy at work right now, so I can't take a look, but if you want to go ahead and take a look for me and report back with your findings, we'll add the +4 bonus where it is supposed to go.

VanderLegion

First Post
@VanderLegion: If I remember correctly (totally possible that I'm not), Ignatz took his turn before you did in Round 2, when he granted said +4 bonus. If so, then that +4 bonus applied to the athletics roll you made in Round 2, just after he used Pixie Dust on Kane. If I'm wrong and Ignatz went after you did in round 2, then I'll apply that +4 bonus to round 3's athletics check for Vander. Super busy at work right now, so I can't take a look, but if you want to go ahead and take a look for me and report back with your findings, we'll add the +4 bonus where it is supposed to go.

In round 2, Ignatz hit a bunch of the guys chasing us with the tree, giving us all a +4 bonus for round 3. Then in round 3, he went just before me delayed the rock wall the gnome's were putting up, giving everyone else another +4 bonus. I included the +4 bonus from the tree in my roll, but didn't know when I posted (since I posted after ignatz but before you) that I got another +4 bonus from the rock wall, so the 23 I rolled should actually be a 27 from that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases