[ooc] He Chained Their Minds

[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION]: In short, YES... Kane's Glorious Presence does push TC to Y12... however, please see all of the information in my last post in the main thread for more information on TC's status.

*annoying intercom fuzz sound, accompanied by an equally annoying, high-pitched female voice*

Paging [MENTION=6700362]Pathfinder[/MENTION]1 !

Paging @rb740nm !

Your turns are ready for you in the forest terminal. Your turns are ready for you...in the forest terminal. Thank you.

*Fuzzy intercom sound and loud click sound followed by massive feedback that hurts your ears*

:devil:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Oops. Forgot we had a seperate OOC thread for this one. I posted an OOC in the main thread. Finally back and trying to get used to the new look/navigation on ENworld. Running around trying to make sure I'm caught up.

Still waiting on @rb740nm for Sound of Stone's turn. If I don't see this happen within the next 48 hours, I'll NPC his character and use an At-Will power for this round.

Got kinda lost in the turn order what with the holidays and internet crashing at home during my entire christmas break... is it time for the badguys to take their turns?

Remove ads