[ooc] He Chained Their Minds

Same here. I had trouble initially getting the account, and had to create a new account for myself (thus I use FlameWielder instead of CFW there), but I've never tried to reset my password... Sorry i couldn't be of more help WEContact!

WEContact

First Post
Hey while you're here, if I'm in Q11 do I have LoS to P11? Does RC1 ignore the darkness? I'm trying to figure out whether I would have CA if I charged him.

And did Vander's crit bloody RC1?

VanderLegion

First Post
I believe the post when the darkness went up said that it blocks line of sight, so you wouldn't really have LoS on anything...

Also, [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] - the map doesnt' appear to be editable. Are we supposed to be moving ourselves?

Strange... you should be able to edit the map... let me check on that...

Edit: Sorry about that, it was set so that anyone with the link could VIEW the map... not edit. That's been changed so you guys can edit the map.

WEContact

First Post
Hey while you're here, if I'm in Q11 do I have LoS to P11? Does RC1 ignore the darkness? I'm trying to figure out whether I would have CA if I charged him.

And did Vander's crit bloody RC1?
Can I get a word [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] ? :) I know the zone blocks LoS, but I don't know for sure whether you can see out of it if you're at the edge.

If you are in a square within the darkness, you cannot see outside of it. If you are on a square outside of the darkness, you cannot see within it or past it. Unless, of course, you have some means of detecting things without using your eyes (like tremorsense or blindsight).

jbear

First Post
Okay so the map is able to be edited now, should we push the swarms to where they were pushed. Jade will definitely make the most of the slide opportunity and slide up next to them. Pushing them together would be good. The instructions on the push are pretty clear, so I'll do that now.
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]: Did you add the +2 dmg from Kane's fey beast (Jade) to your damage roll to each of the swarms?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases