[ooc] He Chained Their Minds

No problem at all! The issue was mainly caused by my forgetfulness that you DIDN'T want to use Swift Charge, coupled with the Swarms having been moved by the push, when they can't be pushed, lol.

I got it all figured out now though and posted to the main thread with the retcon.

VanderLegion

First Post
I'll go ahead and keep my turn the same. Does my 20 hit RC2s reflex? I'm assuming so, but wanna make sure, since I need to move myself on the map if it does. I'll go edit the post for the 4 extra damage he should take from the flurry if I hit.

Edit: Okay, I lied, I forgot I moved into melee so I could get the bonus damage on flurry. With the ruling that it works with SSF, I'll keep 1 square back, so I modified my post with the new position (and new shift if I hit) and moved myself on the map.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hmmm... So do I have the option of keeping my posted actions and just changing the target of the Inspiring word to Kama'zer herself? That way at least my crit would still do 15 damage to the swarm and nearly kill it. Or I can change everything around and lose my rolled crit... Deciding.

WEContact

First Post
Having played with CFW before, I can say confidently that he or she would be fine with you keeping the same rolls and targeting yourself with your Word. Changing your attack target would probably merit a reroll. I'd keep the attack as is, personally.

[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION]: Ooooh, have I switched it up on male/female characters enough that you can't tell if I'm male or female? Interesting.... well... you'll probably be disappointed to know that I'm a 31 year old male... sorry if that ruined any mental picture you had of me =P
[MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION]: WEContact has me just right. Feel free to keep the same rolls, but target yourself with your Word. I'd hate to take away someone's crit, as few of those as we get... so feel free to use Word on Kama'zer, and still crit on the swarm (though I must say my players have been getting rather lucky against my critters this battle....) for the 15 odd damage (or whatever it happens to be).

WEContact

First Post
Naw, I just don't like to assume. I'm male too but I've played my share of female characters. I wish I could bring Caim back to L4W at some point in the future.

WEContact

First Post
Caim only went adventuring once here in L4W. She was fun, but then Seekers of the Moonrise Vale came out in Dragon and I had to test that material, so I swapped her out for Haaku and brought in Logan Chambers.

WEContact

First Post
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] Before I take my turn I'd like to know whether or not Kane successfully pushed TC out of the darkness, I think. :devil:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases