Kickstarter Dungeon Crawler Kickstarter re-launch

Maul

Explorer
The guys over at Gifted Vision have re-launched their Kickstarter for their Dungeon Crawler Pre-Painted miniatures.

This particular set is Nautically themed. Although the minis could be used for other purposes.

The Link:
Dungeon Crawler Minis (DCM) :: Tidal Wave Redeux by Gifted Vision — Kickstarter

And heres a pic of the miniatures.

TidalWaveMiniatures.png

Taley

First Post
I cannot understand why more people aren't jumping on this. D&D made like 1400 minis and not one mermaid or pirate. This kickstarter fills a void that has annoyed me for years. For my $100 pledge I'm getting 48 minis, sure they are the same 8 sculpts repeated (with 2 color schemes) right now, but if stretch goals get unlocked then the deal sweetens. I'd really love a Peryton!

Did Reaper ruin it for all the little guys who are trying to do something different?

And, yes I know Reaper has mermaids and pirates, but these are painted!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I cannot understand why more people aren't jumping on this. D&D made like 1400 minis and not one mermaid or pirate. This kickstarter fills a void that has annoyed me for years. For my $100 pledge I'm getting 48 minis, sure they are the same 8 sculpts repeated (with 2 color schemes) right now, but if stretch goals get unlocked then the deal sweetens. I'd really love a Peryton!

Did Reaper ruin it for all the little guys who are trying to do something different?

And, yes I know Reaper has mermaids and pirates, but these are painted!

As I said in the thread for their previous attempt, I just don't think these Minis are overly desirable.

Better if they kept the 4 Pirates from this, the 3 from the first stretch goal (all but the pygmy, that's just tacky) and the Scourge guy. Those 8 would be pretty desirable.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases