Dungeon 207

This month, we're trying an experiment and publishing the magazines as single PDFs containing the month's worth of articles and adventures. We proudly present for your gaming pleasure, Dungeon 207.

Read Dungeon 207 on D&D Insider here!

Too bad the link doesn't work. I tried removing the %20 s from the address to get the real file name, but that didn't work either. Guess we'll have to wait until morning.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Yes, six hours since the problem was flagged and it still isn't fixed.

I'm amazed that this remains a problem after four or more years and, considering the paucity of articles, it cannot be blamed on overwork!

Update: 10 hours.

Last edited:

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I am excited for the issue when the link starts working. I love the Domain of Dread articles in past issues and I'm excited about this one too!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Huh. I no longer appear to be a DDI subscriber. I'll just have to assume your adventure is awesome, Claudio!

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Just popped in to confirm that yes, Mr. Pozas' adventure is excellent, as usual.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @Klaus <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, your stuff is one of the reasons I continue to subscribe despite the lack of content for 4e this year. Dragon was garbage this month, as it has been since the content faucet shut off, but Dungeon 207 is excellent. I tried to XP, but I haven't spread it around much, I guess.

Still no word on the stuff you did as follow-up on BoVD yet, eh?

Klaus

First Post
Just popped in to confirm that yes, Mr. Pozas' adventure is excellent, as usual.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @Klaus <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, your stuff is one of the reasons I continue to subscribe despite the lack of content for 4e this year. Dragon was garbage this month, as it has been since the content faucet shut off, but Dungeon 207 is excellent. I tried to XP, but I haven't spread it around much, I guess.

Still no word on the stuff you did as follow-up on BoVD yet, eh?
But... but... I had stuff in Dragon, as well! ;)

Thanks, ND. This was my first full adventure, and if came out as well as it did, it's in no small part thanks to the efforts of WotC's developers (and Chris Perkins in particular). I tried to cram as much Ravenloft references in it as I could (I think I've mentioned three darklords and made an oblique reference to one other domain).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases